Bit of reassurance would be appreciated!

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Bit of reassurance would be appreciated!

Postby Joanna » 08 Sep 2011 18:28

I have visited Icmeler the last two years and have taken the extremely brave step (for me) of booking with Icmeler Online as I am usually a slave to Thomson/Thomas Cook.

I have booked a private apartment and am just having a bit of a wobble that it will be ok. John seems to be totally upfront and honest but any feedback of your experiences would be appreciated and help to put my mind at rest. Thanks so much. Joanna
Joanna
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Bit of reassurance would be appreciated!

Postby reesy1959 » 08 Sep 2011 18:40

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I have booked through ICR a few times and I have never been let down. If you do have a problem, just pop into the ICR office in the main square and the girls will do their best to get it sorted out for you.

I am sure you will be fine. Hope you have a great holiday.
reesy1959

Postby stevew » 08 Sep 2011 21:19

Hi Joanna,
The first time we used Icr, was for a transfer only, they were on time, quick and safe, so the following year we booked flights, transfers and 2 apartments, 1 for me and wife, the other for my 2 sons, with Icr there's no supplement for under occupancy. We have found that the customer service is excellent. My wife works in retail and believes that you should give the same service that you would expect to receive. we find that is the case with Icr, we have met John and Rami and to us they come over as honest and down to earth people. If there are any problems they are in the resort, not some where at the end of a phone. All they ask is if there are any complaints, go to them first to try to rectify the issue. Sit back and relax. We fly on Sunday 12 Sept, with the knowledge that there is transport waiting, what ever time we land, should there be a delay and we will be in Icmeler in 1hr 30mins max 8)
Enjoy Steve
stevew

Postby blondie » 09 Sep 2011 07:43

We have used ICR quite a number of times now, for the complete package, flights only and just transfers and I can honestly say that not once have we had any kind of problems - quite the reverse, in fact. All the staff are fantastic and go out of their way to help make your holiday a success - and they're on hand at the office in the resort if you need them for anything. Service is second to none.
blondie

Postby sueles810 » 09 Sep 2011 07:53

Hi Joanne,
please dont worry, we have been with ICR also for, transfer, flights, hotels etc, their service is second to none, you will be well looked after, enjoy yourself
regards
Sue
sueles810

Postby Joanna » 09 Sep 2011 16:49

Thanks so much for everyone taking the time to reply. I was just just having a wobble as kids taking friends this time and didn't want to let the side down, as in arrive at the airport and have no accomodation!
I am going to stop worrying now and look forward to going back to Icmeler next year!
Cheers again.
Joanna
Joanna
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby JT » 09 Sep 2011 18:50

Photo's and video of your accommodation will be taken tomorrow and online sometime through the day

Thanks all for the reviews
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby Joanna » 09 Sep 2011 21:22

Thanks John, that's so kind of you. P.S. You were right about the Forum its great and lovely that people are kind enough to reply. Says a lot about you and your company!!
Joanna
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area