Newbie ... Mandie 2

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Newbie ... Mandie

Postby hiltgry » 07 Aug 2011 15:46

Hi all,

I'm using partners at mo cos waiting for admin to activate mine. Been going to Icemeler for years and decided to try Hisaranou 2 yrs ago, was ok but back to Icemeler on Thursday. Can't wait. Well he's going on this flag trek on 19th :shock: (rather him than me lol. Our son did it about 4 yrs ago when he was 14 and thought it was great but not for me thanx. ) I shall be waiting by the pool lol, any other partners who are not mad enough got plans to meet up while they're climbing? Would be great to meet up with you and wait for them to stagger back to Tommy's lol. Hopefully I'll be active by tomorrow (monday) so please reply to me, Mandie, not himself lol. He asked very nicely so he hasn't got to read girls stuff!!!! This will be 1st year we've been with no kids too!!!! Yay
Hope to meet up with you all soon Mandie
hiltgry
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Newbie ... Mandie

Postby hiltgry » 07 Aug 2011 15:54

lol we just thought about post after submitting it, obviously people would have to reply to this post because I've not been activated lol and it's on his not mine!!!!!!! Ignore bit in original about replies lol Mandie
hiltgry
New User
New User

Postby reesy1959 » 07 Aug 2011 16:08

You gave me a giggle anyway :lol:
reesy1959

Postby Vikki » 07 Aug 2011 16:12

Hi Mandie and welcome to the forum ,got to say im with you on the walk to the flag thing ....not for me either,my days on hols are spent chilling by the pool or beach ,just looking at that hill exhausts me :lol: but good on anyone who decides to tackle it rather you than me ,hope you all have a fantastic holiday

Vikki xx
Vikki

Postby adewolves » 07 Aug 2011 16:33

I'm doing the flag on the 19th with me youngest daughter same as last year, me eldest and the missus won't but I'm sure they'd come to Tommys for a bit of breakfast and a drink to watch us poor souls do the hard work. We fly Thursday can't wait now. :D
adewolves

Newbie ... Mandie 2

Postby Mandie » 07 Aug 2011 16:52

Hi, I'm active yay :D Thank you.
I can't believe it's only 4 sleeps :!: :!: After the thunderstorm we just had looking forward to it even more now. Cases are out of loft, clothes are sorted....ironing got to be done :cry: Has anyone been to Gokova? Would welcome any comments as we have never been. Looking for places/trips we haven't done yet lol as we've been so many years we've done it all to death. Even though it's a chill holiday even I, the goddess of the sun lounger, book and ipod, get a bit bored doing nothing 24/7 :lol:
Mandie
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Newbie ... Mandie 2

Postby mks » 07 Aug 2011 17:05

Nah, as you have done it for so many years, just do the "chillin" bit. Surely that is what its all about. Love it!
mks

Postby Mandie » 07 Aug 2011 17:10

Chillin' is great but we're there for 3 weeks so need to do something :lol:
Mandie
New User
New User

Postby Mandie » 07 Aug 2011 17:18

We fly out thursday too, where you flying from?
Mandie
New User
New User

Postby mks » 07 Aug 2011 17:25

Sorry Mandie ,I didnt realise that you had children with you, it gets a bit more demanding then. What about the trip to Rhodes or hire a gulet for the day?
mks

Postby Mandie » 07 Aug 2011 17:32

no children this year. 1st year without any of them heaven lol
Mandie
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby Vikki » 07 Aug 2011 17:42

Hi Mandie ...3 weeks lucky you wish i was going for longer but then again a week is better than nothing i suppose all the more to cram in i guess ....cant wait :D
Vikki

Postby oscarnorwich » 10 Aug 2011 05:52

Hi Mandie ,we had our first holiday on our own last year,it was great,only had ourselves to please.We only had the youngest with us before as there is a17 year gap between him and the next daughter so it was like having an only child,he demanded a lot of his dad's time if there were no other children about and if he made friends he didn't want to go on trips unless they were going too.Although we miss having him with us life is so much easier.Have you been to Ephesus yet? we went in Oct.2009 it was fantastic,a long day but really worth it,Alex came with us and his girlfriend and her parents were staying in the same resort so we all went ,even the teenagers enjoyed it.We hope to go again this Sept.
Lucky you going for 3 weeks,we're only going for 2.Have a great time.
oscarnorwich

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area