To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Postby CARYL » 18 Jul 2011 11:25

Heloooooooo,

I have just joined this forum......Going to Icmeler in September / October for 3 weeks.

I have previously been to Gumbet / Bodrum (6 times),Fethiye / Oludenize.....and just LOVE everything about Turkey... :D
Decided to visit Icmeler for a change as it has been highly recommended by friends and family.

The information and advice that I have found on here has been very helpful....thanks to all that take the time to write stuff....good and bad.. :D

I have read that some people use a "member card" and get discount at some places.....can someone please tell me how I can obtain one of these please.

Thank you.
CARYL

Advertisement

Re: New Member

Postby jayjay1950 » 18 Jul 2011 13:13

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you go into Icr or in Tandori sizzler and tell them your forum name they will look it up then hand you a discount card. I am sure you will enjoy it at Icmeler as much as we all do.Will look foreward to your review and pictures 8)
jayjay1950

Postby blondie » 18 Jul 2011 14:07

Hi Caryl and welcome to the forum - I am sure you will have a great time in Icmeler, and I'm sure many forum members will be interested how you think it compares to the other resorts which you have visited.
blondie

Postby lizcoy » 18 Jul 2011 18:43

Hi caryl welcome, i too have visited the resorts you have many times and like you love everything about Turkey, however Icmeler is different it is very special and i promise that once you have visited you will always return.after Icmeler, Hisaronu is my favorite resort but i have never been back to Hisaronu since holidaying in Icmeler, that is my personal choice. enjoy your holiday i am sure you will love Icmelerxx liz
lizcoy

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area