Coming to Icmeler 7th August 1st time ever

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Coming to Icmeler 7th August 1st time ever

Postby MaggieMo » 13 Jul 2011 10:44

Hiya people, im flying out on the 7th August with my 18 year old, her boyfriend, my fella and my 7 year old son.

Really really nervous as none of us have been this far from home before, im sure the lira is going to confuse me and wondered if anyone had any tips on day trips that would suit the whole family.

We are staying at the Fortuna Beach Hotel review are kind of scaring me cos not all good but do understand that some peoples views are different from mine of what to expect, so fingers crossed its not as bad as people make out.

Any tips on ANYTHING would be gratefully accepted, from clothing, to how much money we should take (we are staying all inclusive) we are just there for a week and if we like it coming back october half term holidays.

Thanks people in advance xxx
MaggieMo
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Coming to Icmeler 7th August 1st time ever

Postby John_Lane » 13 Jul 2011 11:20

You'll like it. TIP! Start saving for October now!

Another John
John_Lane

Postby John_Lane » 13 Jul 2011 11:21

Oh I nearly forgot. You MUST do the Jeep Safari from ICR. :-)
John_Lane

Postby teac532s » 13 Jul 2011 11:41

have to agree with John,s tip. start saving for october now. I can understand your feeling a little nervous. I remember our first trip away from home ,we tried in vain to book Majorca but everywhere was so expensive for a week so I convinced the wife (who hates flying and this would be her first flight) to try Turkey. Actually I had to lie a tad and tell her the flight time was the same to Turkey as to Majorca. Anyway we arrived full of trepidation but trust me , within one day of arrival we knew we had found our second home. The Turkish people are extremly friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them I could rant on for hours about how they helped me but suffice to say my son was ill on our second trip to Turkey and a shopkeeper whom I have got to know well told me what to do and he was instantly better. We would never even think about going anywhere else now and like me if you need any advise just ask away on the forums here , you will get all the help and advise you need. My tip would be relax and enjoy your hols and for any trips call in to the ICR office and book them , you wont go wrong.
teac532s

Postby blondie » 13 Jul 2011 12:42

As others have said, I am sure you will love Icmeler. There are lots of trips to choose from - take a look at the excursions section on the main Icmeler Online page (link at the top of the page) and that will give you an idea of what is on offer. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask away - there is always someone around sooner or later who will be able to come up with an answer for you.
blondie

Postby MaggieMo » 13 Jul 2011 16:06

Thanks so much people for all your lovely advice, where do i book the ICR trips when i get there are they dotted all over the place? xxx
MaggieMo
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby blondie » 13 Jul 2011 16:20

The Icmeler Online office is just off the main square where the ATM machines are - it's next door to the Tandoori Sizzler, so you can't miss it! :)
blondie

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area