Newbie alert !!!

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Newbie alert !!!

Postby Blyth Spirit » 24 Jun 2011 21:57

Hi all

Been a avid reader of all things Icmeler for the past week as we've just bagged what we think is a great deal sub £400 for the 2 of us for a week B&B on the 11th July.

We are Icmeler & indeed Turkey first timers so really looking forward to it, the kind of unknown is an attraction but from what we've read everybody sounds so friendlyh and it seems a great place for our first taste of Turkey. We're well travelled Tenerife & Spanish veterans now and fancied a change done the Greek islands a few times but horrendous flight times have put us off Turkey until now.

We've been reading up on Icmeler and we cannot wait, a ramdom bloke even over heard us talking about it in the other day in the pub and excussed himself as he interupted to tell us we'll absolutly love it in Icmeler guranteed !!!! .

Slightly concerned about the temperatures we are seeing & reading about but my well dodgy knees need some heat but sounds like my fair skinned better half will need to cover up during the day.

We cannot wait, this forum has been a great help as we prepare to take our step into the 'unknown' :wink: cannot wait.

8)
Blyth Spirit

Advertisement

Re: Newbie alert !!!

Postby phil campbell » 24 Jun 2011 22:18

hello blyth spirit what hotel you stopping at
phil campbell

Postby Blyth Spirit » 24 Jun 2011 22:25

Hi Phil

We're at the Kapmar read some decent reports about it sounds canny.
Blyth Spirit

Postby phil campbell » 24 Jun 2011 22:39

hi
take it your from blyth we are from killingworth just down the road from you we are stopping at the greenworld
from the 8th of july just a small party of 8 could meet up for a efes or two
phil campbell

Postby Bankielass » 24 Jun 2011 22:46

Hi Blythe Spirit,
Welcome,
I also was a canary lover until i visited Icmeler and it certainly has one my heart. There is something truly magical about Icmeler. Have a great holiday in paradise.
Bankielass

Postby shuggy bear » 24 Jun 2011 23:04

enjoy ur holiday ,
but can you please type in black ,
as that green is sore on the eyes ,,,
shuggy bear

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area