first timer a bit shy.

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

first timer a bit shy.

Postby jmk1038 » 10 Jun 2011 11:40

My brother in law as just made himself a member of the forum and it will be his first time to Turkey this year,so Skilly and me will show him the ropes and get him drunk a few times,he said he his on work this afternoon and he will introduce himself when he gets home,his wife Barbara and him are a bit shy so will as many people as posible welcome him to the forum thank you,his name his David his user is Austinp.
jmk1038
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: first timer a bit shy.

Postby helen2904 » 10 Jun 2011 13:47

Welcome David and Barbara. You have become members of the best forum. If you ever need help with anything, just ask the question and either your 'extended family' (we are like a big family!) or ICR will I'm sure help you.

Wish you all the best on your holiday, and look forward to your review when you return. I' m sure you will have caught 'the bug' just like the rest of us when you return home.

Best wishes.

Helen
helen2904

Postby Wimpy » 10 Jun 2011 21:55

Welcome to the forum David & Barbara am sure you will love Icmeler as much as the rest of us on here do.
Hope you enjoy your holidays in Paradise.
Wimpy

Postby dalin » 11 Jun 2011 19:57

don't be shy we really don't bite :wink:
dalin

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area