Hellooooooo

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Hellooooooo

Postby tpott » 07 Jun 2011 09:25

Hi,
Just thought I would introduce myself. I am new to your fabulous forum. My first trip to Icmeler with a group of friends was so fantastic last May, that I came back again in September with my lovely Mum. I have just booked a last minute trip and will be back in beautiful Icmeler this Friday for a week. I can't wait! :D
tpott

Advertisement

Re: Hellooooooo

Postby blondie » 07 Jun 2011 09:29

Hi tpott and welcome - hope you have a great time. We fly out on Sunday, can't wait to be back in Icmeler again!
blondie

Postby tpott » 07 Jun 2011 13:24

Hi blondie,
Thank you for the welcome. I can't wait to get back out to Icmeler. It is such a lovely laid back place. I am very much looking forward to a nice chilled out week :)
I hope you have a fabulous time too! :)
tpott

Postby dodge » 07 Jun 2011 18:58

Welcome to the forum tpott hope you have a brill holiday look forward to hearing all about it we go 8 weeks friday cant wait

cheers dodge :lol: :lol:
dodge

Postby tpott » 08 Jun 2011 07:25

Hi Dodge
Thank you for the welcome! :) Only two days to go before I fly out! I can't wait! :D
tpott

Postby dksbbs » 08 Jun 2011 08:59

tpott wrote:Hi Dodge
Thank you for the welcome! :) Only two days to go before I fly out! I can't wait! :D

Welcome to the Icmeler extended family, Have a great holiday and don't forget to post that detailed review when you get back.

Dave
dksbbs

Advertisement

Postby tpott » 08 Jun 2011 19:59

Hi Dave
I will certainly post a full review when I get back home. I absolutely love Icmeler. I had such a great time last May on a girlie holiday that I took my lovely Mum for a week last September. I am also bringing Mum again this time too! My step sister and her hubby are also out in Icmeler at the moment too, so looks like I am going to have a fun packed and busy week! Only two more nights to go before we fly out! It's just a shame we are booked on a night flight, but it's worth the hassle to get to such a fantastic place as Icmeler.
Tracey :D
tpott

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area