just to introduce myself

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

just to introduce myself

Postby askimbenim » 26 May 2011 16:00

i would just like to say hello ,i am new to the forum but not new to Icmeler.I have been going to Icmeler for the past four years and they have been the best times of my life. what a fab place it is and will allways have a place in my heart. I was in Icmeler on the 8th of april for 17days with my daughter and grand kids, i am married to a loverly Turkish guy who to my disapointment lives in soke aydin and works as a chef in altinkum so most of my holidays are spent there, my daughter just got engaged to a loverly guy who works in the Ozlem1apart so not all is lost.When walking around in april things were looking good i really like the changes that have been made and i hope this will help everyone have a good season.I really enjoy reading everyones topics keep up the good work everyone.i am on my way to turkey in 4wks and carnt waite, take care everyone and Happy Holidays !!!!
askimbenim
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: just to introduce myself

Postby blondie » 26 May 2011 16:02

Hello and welcome to the forum - hope it will be the first of many posts for you. :)
blondie

Postby reesy1959 » 26 May 2011 16:09

Hi and Welcome to the forum.

I usually go to Ozlem 1 apartments, infact we are heading there in two weeks time. Which waiter has your Daughter got engaged to, is it Cuma Ali?
reesy1959

Postby askimbenim » 26 May 2011 16:15

hello again yes it is cuma ali ,louise just flew out this morning
askimbenim
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area