Yet another newbee

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Yet another newbee

Postby maryprobus » 01 May 2011 09:08

Hi everyone, I am going to Icmeler for the first time in June and am counting the days.
My friend and I love shopping, especially shoes and bags, Can you tell me the best place to buy them, the markets or perhaps shops. Am staying in the Fortuna Beach Hotel, bit worried as I have read bad reviews but the management say it has been refurbished this season. No doubt I will have more questions as the days go by.
maryprobus
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Yet another newbee

Postby blondie » 01 May 2011 09:26

Hi and welcome to the forum. Mary - you will find lots of choice when it comes to buying bags, either at the market or in the shops. Just check the quality carefully, as it can vary quite a lot - and don't forget to haggle! I got a gorgeous Chloe bag from the market several years ago, still looks great and I've used it almost every day.
blondie

Postby Jac » 01 May 2011 10:31

Hello and welcome we stayed at Fortuna Beach for 18 days last year and had a great time the rooms are small but big enough for how much time you stay in them the views from the balconies are fantastic, the staff were very friendly and helpful you will have a good time. Hope this puts your mind at rest . Jackie
Jac

Postby jayjay1950 » 04 May 2011 17:32

Hi Mary and welcome to the forum. There are no end of shops in Icmeler as well as the markets both in Icmeler and in Marmaris. I'm sure you will enjoy it in Icmeler,it realy is a beautiful place and the people are fantastic. Let us know all about it when you come back and add a few photo's if you can,we all so like to read the reviews and look at photos,especialy the people who are unable to make it to Icmeler for one reason or another. :) :)
jayjay1950

Postby maryprobus » 04 May 2011 19:21

Thanks for the advice, 5 weeks checking weather daily. I have read thaat they like sterling in Icmer, do they accept in markets as well as the shops, and are the priced displayed in sterling or just liras.
Look forward to your replies. :D :D
maryprobus
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area