And yet another newbie

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

And yet another newbie

Postby Paulinet » 10 Apr 2011 23:27

Hi- Making my first post.
Coming to Icmelar at the end of June with my husband for two weeks on 29th June. We are being joined by our daughters and their boyfriends on the second week and will be celebrating our Silver Wedding Anniversary.
We have not been to Icmelar before but have been to Olu Deniz (and loved that).

Often go on holiday in a large family group so will probably be asked what I think of the resort for a future visit. I am really looking forward to going and am finding this forum very useful.

Thanks

Pauline
Paulinet
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: And yet another newbie

Postby ochlynda » 12 Apr 2011 11:32

Hi Pauline and welcome to the forum. You will love Icmeler and what a wonderful place to celebrate your 25 anniversary with all your family.

Lynda
ochlynda

Postby blondie » 12 Apr 2011 11:46

Hi Pauline, as Lynda says, I'm sure you will all love Icmeler and have a wonderful time celebrating your special occasion.
blondie

Postby dksbbs » 12 Apr 2011 21:16

Hi and welcome, congratulations on your forthcoming silver wedding anniversary, I am sure you will have a great time celebrating in Icmeler, I look forward to seeing the photos, don't forget to post when you get back.

Dave
dksbbs

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area