To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Postby tenchman » 10 Apr 2011 21:37

Hi everyone, just joined the forum so I can keep looking at all the great photos of Icmeler. My partner Viv And myself have been going to Icmeler for 20 years now without a break, and can you blame us. It is normally twice a year and sometimes three and have stopped at numerous hotels over the years. We have so many friends in Icmeler and have obviously seen a lot of changes over the years but still regard it as our second home. Staying at the Kapmar again in June, great hotel, so roll on..........not long now.
tenchman
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: New member

Postby lucinda39 » 10 Apr 2011 22:07

Just joined myself but only been twice to Icmeler. Unfortunately we can't go this year so am looking forward to reading about other peoples' holidays [jealousy creeping in] Maybe next year we'll able to have another brilliant holiday.
lucinda39
New User
New User

Postby gilly » 10 Apr 2011 22:15

joined about two weeks ago, this will be our 4th visit to Icmeler in August, went twice last year 2 weeks in August and one week in October, have definatly got the bug roll on August. :)
gilly
New User
New User

Postby onceposh » 10 Apr 2011 22:24

Hi
I ve been three times before but not for the last three years. Heading back in September so watching for everyones recommendations.
Posh xx
onceposh
New User
New User

Postby dodge » 10 Apr 2011 22:33

Welcome to the forum guys and gals I am sure you will love the forum anything you need to know I guarantee someone will be able to answer

cheers dodge :)
dodge

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area