To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc
Post a reply

16 Jun 2010 19:18

Hi, have been visiting this site over the last few weeks as a guest, and have now decided to register. Like the look and info, plenty to read and could stop on the site for hours. Booked last Saturday for Icmeler, travelling with hubby and we are going on the 28th June and can't wait. Never been to Icmeler before so would appreaciate any info that anyone can give us. We are staying at the Miray Hotel, also any info on the hotel would be wonderful.
Thanks Sarah

Oh, not quite sure if i've put this in the right area or not so apologies in advance if i have done anything wrong.

Re: Newbie

16 Jun 2010 20:25

Hi Sarah1 and welcome to the forums.

I can't help with your hotel but I am sure someone will be along soon who can.

Have a great holiday, I am sure you will become another convert to Icmeler.

I look forward to reading your report when you return.

Dave

19 Jun 2010 20:36

hiya
welcome to the forum
xxxxx :)

21 Jun 2010 13:26

glad you joined you will get all the information on here. not been to that hotel but it will be ok .as for icmeler you are going to love it lots of great resturants and freindly bars its got a great beach and icr do lots of trips to try do a boat trip such a relaxing day stops at diffrent bays so you can swim you will love it have a great time

23 Jun 2010 15:53

Hi and welcome to the forum. We are also going on Monday staying at The Babadan

Lynda

23 Jun 2010 15:59

Hello and welcome to the forum

12 Jul 2010 20:43

HI GUYS IM A NEWBIE.NICE TO JOIN THIS FORUM. GOING TO ICMELER IN SEPTEMBER .STAYING AT THE GOLMER . CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW AND WERE TO GO FISHING AS WE HAVE NEVER BEEN FISHING BEFOR IN TURKEY THANKS.

14 Jul 2010 13:45

Hi Des and welcome to the Forum. Have been to the Golmar many, many times so if you have any specific questions please feel free to get in touch. As for fishing, the hotel is right at the harbour and a lot of folk fish off the pier. Also the hotel has its own boat which goes out 2/3 times a week, it stops at various bays and you would be able to fish then, plus its a really good day out with a lovely lunch. Hope you enjoy it!
Post a reply