Best rides for babies at Disney World?

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

Best rides for babies at Disney World?

Postby MumToBe88 » 24 Nov 2010 12:42

Hi everyone,

After such a great welcome I wanted to pick your brains again.

My baby will be about 6 months old when I go to Florida next year and obviously when in Florida you HAVE to go to Disney/Universal etc. I was just wondering if there are any particularly good rides for babies? Obviously I'd be going on too haha!

Thanks,
Emma xx
MumToBe88
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Best rides for babies at Disney World?

Postby Chocoholic » 24 Nov 2010 17:11

With respect- 6 months old in my opinion is too young to be enjoying rides, I would send the hubby on rides and you and the little one go shopping lol! also is a Turkish holiday forum the best place for such a question? :?:
Chocoholic

Postby Colette » 26 Nov 2010 20:23

In your welcome thread you say you have just spent a FORTUNE on booking turkey for next year, now you are suddenly going to Disney World ?

Perhaps you can explain ?
Colette

Postby Chocoholic » 28 Nov 2010 16:25

Colette wrote:In your welcome thread you say you have just spent a FORTUNE on booking turkey for next year, now you are suddenly going to Disney World ?

Perhaps you can explain ?

Yes, I wondered about that, the baby 6 months and at two different places? .......perhaps a World cruise???? :lol:
Chocoholic

Postby Susi1962 » 18 Dec 2010 18:48

They have a special queuing system for parents of small children - one goes on and when they get off, they swap the child over and the other parent goes on - so you don't have to queue twice. I don't think they'd let you on even the gentlest rides as there's no way the baby could be secured in the seat.
Susi1962

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.