Ugg Boots

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

Ugg Boots

Postby UFC Dom » 14 Jul 2010 14:36

anyone know if they're for sale in icmeler yet and if so any word on the price/quality?
UFC Dom

Advertisement

Re: Ugg Boots

Postby ajgaj » 14 Jul 2010 14:52

The Efes handbag shop Cumhuriyet street No 23/2 had these in June just down from ICR office as if going to the Florida
ajgaj

Postby cassie » 14 Jul 2010 15:12

hi i came back last week and bought ugg boots ugg slippers and ugg shoes

ugg boots .....very good quality as good as my real ones

ugg slippers.....again very good quality

ugg shoes like flat pumps ok will get away with them

now prices varied and after a week of looking paid £80 for boots and slippers in icmeler nearly opp icr

shoes bought in marmaris bazzar for £15 there good enough for work and comfortable
but im well happy with the boots and slippers cant tell the differance from my real ones
these prices were after a lot of haggling the going rate is about £80---£90 boots ----£30 slippers .... £25 shoes
cassie

Postby Tink » 15 Jul 2010 08:52

I got some in marmaris for about £45.00 really good copies - i bought these last year as well and they wore just as good as my genuine ones
Tink
New User
New User

Postby Vikki » 16 Jul 2010 07:57

Tink wrote:I got some in marmaris for about £45.00 really good copies - i bought these last year as well and they wore just as good as my genuine ones

Tink where did you get your boots in Mamaris im looking to bring a couple of pairs back so the cheaper i can get them the better i will be going into marm for the day but it will be my first time there so any pointers you may have would be a great help :D
Vikki

Postby Elayne » 16 Jul 2010 09:47

HI

we bought some ugg boots last month from the shoe shop next to no name bar in icmeler paid £40 and as my daughter had her real ones with her we could make a good comparisson, they look the same only difference we noticed was the fur inside isn;t as thick but still a good buy.
Elayne

Advertisement

Postby Sara » 16 Jul 2010 09:55

We found really good Ugg boots near the Tuesday Market at Marmaris Siteler. Can't remember the name of the shop, but it was only a short walk from Street Market area towards Marmaris. Pair of boots seemed to be around 40 GBP.
We also bought UGG pumps from Street Market for 20 Turkish lira per pair (after bargaining) and they seem to be okay quality. They had brown, black and beige ones.
Sara

Postby Tink » 17 Jul 2010 21:01

hi vikki
I got one pair in the grand bazaar in marmaris not sure of the name of the shop but if you were to have a walk round you will see - you will notice that some of the shops are selling better copies than others. I got another pair from a shop called authentic fashion which is on the main street almost facing the point shopping centre and tiernas irish bar - they have a website "theauthenticfashion.com" (i think) you could have a nosy on there. you will see the shop it does loads of nice bags and shoes - if you're into that sort of thing.
Tink
New User
New User

Postby Katieriley-xo » 24 Jul 2010 21:55

Hiya im a neewbie to the forum,
im goin to icmeler on the 30th july for the 4th time i cannot wait! :D
i would really like to get a pair of ugg boots whilst im there and would love to know where that shop is that 'tink' mentioned,
if somebody could tell me where it is i would be soooo grateful!
thanks everyone,
katie x
Katieriley-xo
New User
New User

Postby John V » 25 Jul 2010 05:58

Hi katie.
If you refer back to the post by Tink on this Topic you will find an envelope which if you click onto will allow you discret access via email direct to Tink......
John V

Postby Tink » 25 Jul 2010 08:10

hi katie
if you are going into marmaris on the dolmus this shop i right on the front main street when you are on the dolmus you wil pass a row of shops which has the quiksilver shop, the migros and mcdonalds in front of the waterpark, if you keep going on down the road a bit and look out the other side of the dolmus you will see the point shopping centre which is big with a burger king in it. get off the dolmus here that shop is just on the other side of the road. if you come to another mcdonalds you will know you have passed it. the other shop i went to is in the grand bazzar. if you stay on the dolmus until the very last stop you will see the big tansas and a big burger king. one of the entrances to the grand bazzar is facing there. this is just a maze of shops - you can get anything you are looking for here. sorry if my directions aren't great (they usually revolve around shops or bars) if you need anything else don't hesitate to ask.
Tink
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby Katieriley-xo » 25 Jul 2010 20:36

hi tink,
thank you soo much for gettin back to me, i think your directions were very clear so dont worry haha!
cant wait to find these ugg boots now, roll on friday!
thanks again,
katie x
Katieriley-xo
New User
New User

Postby Vikki » 27 Jul 2010 22:10

Thanks Tinks for the directions :D
Vikki

Postby helen2904 » 22 Aug 2010 16:49

Came back from Icmeler on Friday. Was shown these Ugg boots by a guest staying at our appartments. I thought they were brilliant. Rang our daughter to ask if she wanted us to bring her some. Of course she wanted two pairs! Got the directions as to where the guest had bought them in Marmaris, so off I go with a friend to try and find the shop. Found it eventually. Beautiful shop with loads and loads to choose from (they had them in black, brown, white, chestnut, grey and they also had them in a paisley silver and white) Bought them for £35 a pair (really really cheap, according to our daughter) Fantastic copies. I bought her a black and a brown pair.

On returning home, our daughter was over the moon with the quality. She wore them to go out on Friday night and all her college friends did not believe that they were copies. So, congratulations Turkey you win again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
helen2904

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 09 Sep 2010 12:55

i think you have to be careful which shops you buy them from
because i picked up a few pairs and they were so light it was unreal
the soles were just a piece of foam and would never stand up to the UK rainy and cold weather
some shops however were offering much better quality ones but they were obviously more expensive
xxxxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

Postby bellabella » 09 Sep 2010 13:44

Helen
Could you give us directions to the shop in Marmaris?
I'm also looking for the best Abercrombie hoodies
thanks
bellabella

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.