Mary Jimmy & Chloe's Holiday September

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Mary Jimmy & Chloe's Holiday September

Postby jayj » 01 Nov 2009 18:20

Flight from Edinburgh was on Time, Arrived At Dalaman got to visa desk and they would not except the English £10.00 note i gave them he passed it back to me, and i told him it was English, he then showed me a New English note and told me in a round about way that was what he wanted so who was i to argue with him my Holiday was waiting on me. Cases came quick, off out to the bus and on our way. We got to Alvaro back of 12 at night thought Chloe would be ready to go to her bed but no way was she having that, the holiday had started we were all of out.
Day time was spent by the pool or down at the Harmony Beach where beachboy yusif looked after us aka Colgate well thats what Stella called him, 2 great night down there too. We also went on a boat trip through ICR Chloe had a ball jumping of the top deck of the boat my heart was in my mouth most of the men would not do it . But once again i booked the wrong trip we wanted to go on the one Donna & co do. Maybe next time. Chloe also had a great time spending money this year, she is a that age now. also great haggler with her own money. :lol:
We ate at Venice most nights, Chloes favourite place for Dancing on the Bar,Harmony, Denzi Kapisi where chloe got third prize in the Karioke and Romance Palace Not forgetting had a few kababs out of the place on the top of the Canal.
A big thanks to Gogo and the boys at the Alvaro for making our 2 weeks great also, as there was never a dull moment with Gogo around, chloe had a great time working behind the bar for a day and her Grandad had a great time supervising her :lol: I will never leave my review so long the next time as i have forgot most of it now too much Efes is another thing :lol: Well all i can say is roll on July so i can start all over again.
Jimmy
jayj

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews