1st and last review

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

1st and last review

Postby Wimpy » 07 Sep 2009 19:56

Left home at 9am traveling to Manchester airport for our 2-15pm flight to Dalaman,never flown with E***J** before and because there wasn't any seat allocation I thought oh yes cattle stampede but no everything went smoothly we sat at the back and were quite surprised at the leg room we got.Arrived at Dalaman through visa and passport control out to find luggage then out to find our transfer driver,we arrived at our apartments to a wonderful reception from the staff,had something to eat a few Effe's went to bed at 3am.Spent most of our days round the pool Mick my hubby me Wyn son Tony wife Sally son Martin (over from Australia)daughter Emma and son Scott.Due to a little walking problem
Mick and myself mostly ate a the Champagne Bar but we did manage to get to Chef,Bamboo,Ozzy's and Buffalo's didn't have a bad meal any where.Spent a few nights round Zaza's where I met Jozzyd and family.Did those trike bikes the ones that whiz you round Icmeler brilliant we also did the Quad safari again we are gluttons for punishment when we arrived back at the aparts they were surprised that Mick and myself had been on them well we are in our mid 60's but we are growing old disgracefully :lol:(pictures will follow soon).All to soon our holiday in paradise was over we left to a wonderful send off a few tears were shed, well quite a few.Flight was a little delayed but arrived at Manchester around midnight got our luggage and arrived home at 2-30am.
As I write this I'm crying like a baby :cry: (how sad am I)because this was our last holiday to our beloved Icmeler a couple of years before Mick was due to retire his pension took a right hammering,it was our dream like many of you to buy a house out there but alas it's not to be.We have been going for 16 years now so we have seen Icmeler grow to what she is to-day,over the years we have taken many photo's but it's the memories we have of the friends we made
Turkish and English that are stored in our memory box.So to all of you that are going September and October have a wonderful time in paradise and I can still come on the forum and read your reviews just to get my fix.
Sorry if I've bored you
Regards to you all Wyn (Wimpy) :( :( :(
Wimpy

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews