Sorry it's late

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Sorry it's late

Postby Brighteyes » 06 Aug 2009 10:17

I have finally got round to adding my review! We spent two weeks in icmeler in July! We flew with first choice from bristol, really good flight, we landed at dalaman at 13.30 and we were at are apartments by 15.30 so the transfers were very quick! I won't mention are apartments as they were not ICR apartments, but they were lovely and we will be returning next year!

We ate out most lunchtimes, are favourite places for lunchtime snacks were Cafe Erdem and Cafe Anna! We ate at many restaurants in the Evening, Waterfall, Cavalier, Majestic, Venice, Jungle Bar, Villa Kotes are just a few! Majestic was our favourite we ate there 3 times! Villa Kotes was the worse, very poor service and food wasn't great! We ate in Marmaris a few nights are favourites were perfect as usual Oh Yes and Natalies!

We found Prices in Icmeler to be Extremely good this year and hope they stay that way! We did a boat trip which was fantastic! We also took the taxi boat to Turunc 30TL for 2, return! Brilliant day, beautiful beach, you must visit Turunc!

We went to the Stella show at harmony bar this year! The entertainment was a lot better than we thought and wondered why we hadn't visited it on previous holidays! We also spent an enjoyable evening in the Jungle Bar (Outside Aqua on Beach) very good value for money, 35TL per person for Starters, Salad Bar, BBQ fish or meat of your choice, Pudding and all you can drink! Very good Value! Our Favourite drinking places in Icmeler were Oscars and Elvis and in Marmaris we enjoyed Captains and Baran, and of course salt n pepa!

We spent a lot of time at the beach, we found it a lot cleaner this year! We had amazing weather if a little hot!

No complaints really, other than an overpriced awful meal at Villa Kotes! But 1 out of 14 is good going!

Can't wait to return next july! Sorry if I have waffled on a bit!
Brighteyes

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews