Jeff&Jeans,review sorry bit late

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Jeff&Jeans,review sorry bit late

Postby jeffg » 16 Jul 2009 12:39

Got to Cardiff airport in plenty of time as sson as bags gone time for a pint even thouigh it was 6am after all we are on hols
Met Mary and phil(Reesy) didnt have much time really so had a quick natter then off we went,flight uneventful and got into Dalaman about 10mins early. Got the transfer and we stopped at a new place for comfort break and i have to say we were pleasantly impressed the prices werent really that bad.
arrived at our apartments on the canal and we werent that impressed,still no matter wasnt going to spend much time in there.
Now to the good bits,the food is still fantastic in the restaurants we ate at Cupids,Venice,Bonjour and Vinces wher the sizles are superb,the one place we would not eat in again is the Chinese/Indian opposite Sports bar it was horrible.was in vinces when Rami,s wedding party arrived and they looked to be having a great time.our daytime watering holes were Coco,s which is always great,Linekars on the beach and for the first time holiday which was really good nice staff and very relaxed.
Took a walk into the opld village and came acros Rhodes apartments which looked great and could well be where we take our grandkids next year,then sadly all to soon time to come home definately a week is to short transfer and flight no problem and got home to wet and windy cardiff about 6pm sorry if this is long winded but its my first attempt and i promise you they will improve lol
jeffg

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews