Janice and Stephen's Holiday Review

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Janice and Stephen's Holiday Review

Postby Janice » 24 Jun 2009 08:39

Hi Everyone

After a 5 hour delay at Dalaman Airport arrived back in Glasgow at 3.30 am Monday morning and how I wish I was back in Paradise already - roll on September. We again stayed in Narin Apartments and it was sad to see Noel's closed although we did see Leon every day either at our apartment or in Romance Restaurant and he is still the same crazy guy he always was. Spent our holiday with Mary and Jimmy from the site and had a wonderful holiday in Icmeler as usual. It was Stephen's 50th Birthday on the 15th and we had a party in Romance, Leon organized everything, flowers, cake, and to Stephen's horror the Camel with all the fireworks going, he was paraded down the street to Romance (he loved it really) dont think he'll forget his 50th anytime soon. Thank you so much Leon.

We spent our days either on the beach or at the pool. The weather was really hot (not complaining) getting to 47 degrees some days. Our nights were spent in Romance, Venice (great food) Havana Bar with ZaZa (great guy) Cactus Bar with Oscar (love this little bar) Three Bells, Wayside (again great food and great guys Hamdi and Ozcan).

Sitting in Romance on our last night and low and behold who appears but Becky and Cem (she had already said she wouldn't be in Icmeler) as she was going to Adana to holiday with Cem, her Mum and Dad had booked a last minute holiday to Icmeler so she and Cem came on the coach (15 hour journey) to be with her parents in Icmeler - I just knew I would meet her there, she loves the place sooo much, so it was really nice to see them and catch up with all their news.

Talk about being depressed being back home, this is my first day back at work and Icmeler seems so far away now. Just looking forward to September now when I'll be back in my sunny paradise once more.

Janice and Stephen
Janice

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews