Juju's holiday....he knows now!

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Juju's holiday....he knows now!

Postby juju » 22 Jun 2009 00:39

Just got back and got the first load of washing in....I know its the middle of the night!Lovely flight over with onur air,bang on time and from Gatwick.Had to fill in health forms on the flight....in relation to swine flu. Stayed at Dilhan which was much better than I had expected.Very nice and friendly and clean.Excellent location.I had told Tony on the Friday and we left on sunday.He was slightly over the moon after he got passed the gobsmacked bit! Spent most of the week on Coco beach.Messi's amazing skill at memorising faces and names....phew,truly astonishing!Had some lovely meals at Titanic,Champagne,Vinces,coco beach,Harry's steakhouse and I can't remember. Met james glasgow,forum member in coco beach one lunch time.He had the thread looking for somewhere romantic for his 25th wedding anniversary.They went to the loveboat and really enjoyed it.Lovely couple...couldnt go to meet at Vinces as they were going back on Thursday.Dont ask me how I came to find out he was a forum member......! Booked a boat trip thru ICR for the saturday as the Richardsons were going to be on it....didnt know who they were,but guessed at the meeting at Vinces.Thanks to them we had a brilliant day.Julie,John,Wendy and Steve....four of the best and geordies as well!!!And me one in exile!Great fun and warm friendly people.Tony had hurt his back so for him the boat trip wasnt as good as it could have been.If they hadnt been on it,it would not have been a quarter of the day it was!Met Lynnjenny at the meeting at Vinces and her husband,smashing couple.Also goodlookin Bill and his partner....took the chance and asked if it was him!Spent an afternoon and couple of evenings in Havanna with Zsa zsa.Apart from being a massive joker,he's a lovely bloke...totally genuine.Really enjoyed ourselves.The massive difference I noticed this year was the number of all inclusive wristbands.....it looked like every other couple were wearing them.The restaurants were not very busy most nights,so many of them competing for business.I hope Icmeler can sustain itself.....I love the small hotels and all the bars.
juju

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews