Home!!!

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Home!!!

Postby *Carly!x* » 01 Nov 2008 22:28

Well got home today after a very fast week in Icmeler!

Flights there and back:
Was suposed to fly out at 09:05 but didnt board until about 09.45 due to no cleaners to clean the plane which was annoying but flight was ok flew with Onur air so as you know, no meals or TV but wasn't too bad as i was happy to be getting out of England. Flet like a life time away when we finally arrived at Dalaman it was like Heaven

On the way home was suposed to fly at 04:05 but didn't set off until 05:50 which resorted to me and my friend sleeping on the floor in Dalaman and setting our alarm so we didnt miss the flight ha ha. Was pretty bumpy on the way home but slept most the way which was good and setting near the fire exits we got lots of leg room

Hotel:
Hotel was OK which being in the sister hotels (not icmeler online) and being All inclusive we didnt really benefit in the day by drinking loads because it was a hassle to keep going across the road to the other hotel. Food was alright, similar most days and did the same soup for lunch and dinner. Didn't once make it to Breakfast just couldn't seem to wake up in time ha ha.
Rooms were clean and basic with a balcony and when they maid did come in she was good.

Did eat out a few nights and we went to Charlies Place which I recommend was always there in July, Majestic and Valentinos 23 the food was good in there also.
Valentinos were nice as they gave me and my friend a little birthday cake as its mine tomorrow and staceys on Monday so that was sweet to give us a cake with our names on!

With My favourite bar being shut which i was gutted about we went to Marmaris most nights to bar street and Beach Front which were good but so expensive

On the whole was a such a good holiday, very relaxed but went far too quickly

Night night Icmeler!
ROLL ON NEXT YEAR X
*Carly!x*

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews