BACK FROM OUR HOLIDAY

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

BACK FROM OUR HOLIDAY

Postby celine2002uk » 30 May 2008 05:20

Got back Wednesday 28th had fantastic time i will put full review on later today :D
Weather was very hot :lol:
celine2002uk

Advertisement

Postby Misspiggy » 30 May 2008 07:27

Hi glad you had a great time. Looking forward to your review. I go next week and cant wait

mandy 8)
Misspiggy

Postby cockneyjambo » 30 May 2008 07:35

Hi ! Cant wait for your review :lol: i go Sunday yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 8)
cockneyjambo

Postby sunflower » 30 May 2008 08:50

Hiya going monday can't wait to hear your review also was it warm at night?
sunflower

Postby JaxAngel » 30 May 2008 10:11

welcome back, glad you had a great time, I go next friday, I'm so excited! :lol:
JaxAngel

Postby WOMBLE » 30 May 2008 10:42

Celeine WB
So glad you enjoyed yourselves
nice and brown I hope
Waiting with bated breaths for your review

JOHN
WOMBLE

Advertisement

BACK FROM OUR HOLIDAY

Postby jivebunnie0 » 30 May 2008 21:05

Looking forward to hearing all your news....please dont keep us in suspense for too long 8)
jivebunnie0

Postby celine2002uk » 31 May 2008 07:09

We flew out on the 21st May with Onur flight on time no delays landed at Dalaman private pick up at 02.30am.
Arrived at our hotel it felt great to be back in Marmaris went for a few hours kip woke at 11am :D sun shining red hot
Got ready and went for Dolmus into Icmeler to see our friend Rami and to take two big bags off things for the orphange.
When we got to ICR no one about i asked for Rami but was told he wasnt available so left message for him to contact us has we wanted to do the boat trip, dont no what had happened but he didnt contact us so felt really dissapointed as we all had looked forward to going on this trip.
We had a lovely walk along the new prom it looks very nice indeed as we walked along towards Marmaris we noticted theses big green tents and inside were dolphins we did asked about them but no one seemed to know anything which i thought was strange 8)
We went back to our hotel to wake the rest off our party up had lunch and just chilled out around the pool before we knew it it was 7pm the day had gone no were :shock:
We just chilled around the pool for the next few days just soaking up the sun :D on the Monday we ventured back into Icmeler to meet Gene at friends bar beforehand we went for a meal at a chinese restaraunt on the main road that was not nice at all cost us £50 for 4 off us we have been to the restaraunt before and always been nice but this time its was terrible we then went again to ICR but again we missed Rami we asked to book boat trip again and was told we had to see the rep ???? so we just left it i was so dissapointed but also with the responce i got from the lads in the office as i asked if the bags off clothes and toys i had left had gone to the orphange and was told dont no and a shrug off the shoulders :shock:
We did book a boat trip with Tunga travel and enjoyed that as we have done the surf n turf trip many times in the past.
We are returning in Sept/Oct and want to do the ICR one so hopefully we can :D
We went to meet Gene at the friends bar but we were late didnt arrive till 10.30pm and couldnt see him but not sure if we got the right bar :shock: by this time i thought oh my god nothing else can go wrong :oops: we stood outside friends for 20 minutes hoping that Gene may return to the bar but never did so we jumped on dolmus and returned to our hotel.
We just chilled around the pool for the rest off our stay has it was to hot to walk about in the heat, even on a night time its was lovely and warm.
On our last day we got picked up at 1pm straight to airport check in was fine we were over weight but never got charged prices in airport have gone up again £7 for a coffee it was £6 last year we didnt pay it.
Our flight was delayed 40 minutes only due to changing the gates over from gate 20 to 25 smooth journey landed at durham tess valley to rain :shock: But roll on Sept when we are back and hopefully we will get to meet the people we missed this time
But all you who are going soon enjoy your holidays when we left on Wednesday it was 32 according to the sign at the Gima so take plenty off sun creams no need for cardigans for a night time as it is still warm at midnight
Enjoy your holiday im sure you all will and any one who is going late Sept/Oct we would love to meet up with you all we are meeting Diane and Norman so looking forward to it and any one else who is there at the time
Take Care Marion and Richie family xx
celine2002uk

Postby Fanny » 31 May 2008 21:56

Thanks for the review Celine - another one to keep me going until AUgust

sorry to hear about your disappointment with the ICR trip but glad to hear it didn't spoil your hol
Fanny

BACK FROM OUR HOLIDAY

Postby jivebunnie0 » 31 May 2008 22:03

Great review Maz, shame about not getting your ICR boat trip. We often do other boat trips, and as long as you dont get a huge boat, they are usually all good.

I'm intrigued about the tents with dolphins - I do hope they were all right :?: :? :?

We're back in September too, so on a countdown as I write.....maybe see you around. :wink:
jivebunnie0

Postby JaxAngel » 31 May 2008 22:06

awww well at least you had a good time and I'm sure you'll get to meet everyone next time :lol:
JaxAngel

Advertisement

Postby red wine » 31 May 2008 22:28

Thanks for the review :D
so glad you had a good time
good to hear news from Marmaris
it wont be long till sept :wink:
red wine

Postby WOMBLE » 01 Jun 2008 11:41

CELINE
Your comment
"So dissapointed but also with the responce I got from the lads in the office as I asked if the bags off clothes and toys I had left had gone to the orphange and was told dont no and a shrug off the shoulders"
Has left me flabber garsted :cry:
So unlike the motley crew They are so friendly and helpful :wink:

JOHN
WOMBLE

Postby celine2002uk » 01 Jun 2008 14:05

Hi Thanks what i thought because one off the lads did say hello he reconised us from previous years really dont know what went on .

This has not stopped me from taking more items over in Sept/Oct just that next time ill take them upstairs to Icr myself
Enjoy all your holidays every one :D
celine2002uk

Postby Sue Pryer » 01 Jun 2008 17:38

Hi Celine Thanks for the review I think perhaps if you had gone upstairs into the office you would have got a great reception as we did when we visited. Better luck next time. :) :)
Sue Pryer

Postby WOMBLE » 01 Jun 2008 17:47

You beat me to it Sue
downstairs are the transport guys Ali and co

JOHN
WOMBLE

Advertisement

Postby Jula » 01 Jun 2008 17:52

Good review..i've ages to wait until my holiday :(
Jula

Postby tonytigwall » 01 Jun 2008 22:42

Good review cant wait to do ours
tonytigwall

Postby tonytigwall » 01 Jun 2008 22:43

Hang on that means our hols will be finished :cry: :cry: :cry:
tonytigwall

Postby celine2002uk » 02 Jun 2008 04:57

Yes i no that now lol im gutted every time in the past when we have been over to ICR Rami has always been downstairs so i persumed that was is office :shock:
It was only on my return and Diane pm me saying ICR offices are upstairs
but never mind at least i no now but thank you to every one who has contacted me about this
Enjoy all your holidays im sitting here now watching web cam wishing i was back :D
celine2002uk

• Advertisement

Next

Return to Holiday Reviews