a very late review

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

a very late review

Postby sueles810 » 29 Jul 2012 12:03

Hi,
I know it is very late as we were in Icmeler 27thMay till 6th june :oops: :oops: but have been very busy with work etcand jus nver got round to doing a review, anyway better late than never. We flew with Monarch, a smaller plane than last year but ok, we had an hour and half delay going out from Manchester, we made up some time on the plane and landed in Dalaman about 11.00pm, cases through very quickly and ICR transfer waiting for us, we arrived at the Rhodes apartments at about 12.45 and Tango was waiting for us to show us to our rooms. Well the Rhodes apartments ar fantastic, spotlessly clean, very friendly, lovely big pool and rooms lovely with loads of storage space. Tango the owners son runs the place and he is lovely, good laugh as well. The food in the apartments is excellent and a good choice, not the cheapest but very nice, drinks prices not the cheapest either but ok. Places we ate at were Tandor sizzler as always, perfect but I have to agree with others that the prices have taken a rather large jump, would still eat there(just not as often). Sidiks family resteraunt food was lovely there as well. Captain bullshits, food excellent as always, and went twicew on the boat trips which wre brilliant as always.We also went on the Akayaka trip and it was fantastic, best trip I have ever been on, Rachel the guide is brilliant, very friendly and informative, the water is just so crystal clear and the scenery is out of this world, be warned though the water is freezing :lol: I would reccomend this trip to everybody it is fantastic. Got clobbered in Dlaman on the way back with excess luggage even though we had weighes our cases and they were spot on, they said they were 1kilo over think it was about £14.00 we had to pay. We has a fantastic time as always in Icmeler, it was our 14th visit and will be back next year(god willing). Have probably missed loads out sorry.
Sue
sueles810

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews