First of three.........15th - 22nd June 2012

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

First of three.........15th - 22nd June 2012

Postby Sami » 28 Jun 2012 15:46

Arrived at Dalaman airport and as always found our ICR rep easily. Quick turnaround and shown to our bus. Air conditioned all the way and only us 4 on the ICR transfer bus, it was a very quick transfer as the driver put his foot down considerably but I slept a little on the way. Destination.....We booked Rhodes Apartments also with ICR , Old Village. We arrived at our accommodation to find the night watchman with our keys and he helped us to the room. Spotless as usual.
The air was warm so the room was stifflingly hot but we managed to get through a few hours before the mosque called to prayer at 5am. Awoke properly at 7.30am and slowly got showered and ready to be clad in a bikini. :? Breakfast as usual was gorgeous and we allocated ourselves a sunbed for the day. As ever, loads of choice for beds, pool was a little warmer than usual but refreshing all the same. Tolga arranged a seperate room for my friends which was very helpful. Our day could start properly now. Gradually the day started and got hotter and hotter. To show my friends their surroundings we took a stroll down the dry canal to town. We took the route to Kontes Beach and stopped for a late salad and a very cold beer. :D
We strolled back and found the new square, checked out the fountains and saw that the temp had reached 53 degrees so no wonder it was hard to breathe!! After the walk back, the pool and an icecream were very welcome.
The first full evening and I took my companions to Bonjour where we enjoyed our meal. We walked back to have drinks back at the apartments. As the next day we were due to take the ICR boat trip. Morning came quickly and we were picked up from the apartments by a looney driver who took us to the small Icmeler harbour. Our boat was shown to us and we settled upstairs on a sunbed. Again, so much choice of beds as JT had limited numbers. This was a great idea as it made moving about on the boat so much easier. Lots of lovely swim stops, lovely lunch and drinks all day, what more could you ask for. Everyone on the boat was so lovely and friendly. Great to meet fellow members. Our week consisted of a total relax and a few drunken evenings. It was excellent and JT you are a good friend. See you July 31st matey. :D
Sami

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews