3rd - 17th June Melita Apartments

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

3rd - 17th June Melita Apartments

Postby Brighteyes » 20 Jun 2012 11:26

Well I am back at work now and very depressed, we got back on the early hours of Monday morning and I am already counting down the days til my return in September.

We flew out with T***** C*** from Birmingham, flight was fine, we landed 45 mins early and within 20 mins we were heading to resort. When we got the the Melita we were checked in quickly and show to our apartment. We had stayed here is September and had enjoyed it, this is why we had booked again. However be warned it has changed for the worst.

For the first 5 days of our Holiday are apartment was infested with ants, and when I say Ants I mean Ants, they were everywhere even in our beds. We told reception about this at least 15 times and they did nothing. Until after 5 days we had someone banging on our door at 8.45am telling us we had 15 mins to get out of our apartments as they were fumigating.

Now for the worst bit. We had 240TL and an iPhone stolen from our apartment whilst we were sleeping. When we reported it first thing, the hotel manager said we were drunk and lost it :evil: we had 4 drinks that evening. So we went and asked our friends for help. When they spoke to the manager he could not do enough for us, so we asked him to call the police for insurance purposes. We thought it was sorted. But oh no, later that day, the manager threatened our friends, insisting we couldn't go to the police.

I am really disappoint with the melita as it used to be lovely.

We still had an amazing holiday, Icmeler is a beautiful as ever and we had some amazing meals.

Just a shame about the Melita.

For anyone reading this post also please click the link below and read the next review

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15989
Last edited by JT on 22 Jun 2012 13:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: To add a link
Brighteyes

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews