fantastic time

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

fantastic time

Postby sharon1960 » 09 Oct 2011 16:40

22nd sept - 6th oct :-well im back after another fantastic 2 weeks in the beautiful icmeler........got there at midnight on the 22nd so just missed the 2 days of rain.....and then it was 2 weeks of beautiful sunshine, temperatures on average of 32-36 daytime and 23-27 nights.....exchange rate on average 2.82...... places i ate hanadans 3 times, fantastic food some of the best iv had in turkey. charlies place ( opp alins) food always good...... chinese/indian opp loveboat...best honey chilli chicken ever... cupids...ok food service rubbish...... soup house next to kapmar just off square.....ate here alot cheap as chips but traditional turkish food so no chips
kapmar cafe....food very good and last night tandoori sizzler.....worst meal, worst service, most expensive, never again.......... stayed at the kapmar in the square, really liked it here....staff lovely, rooms basic but very clean, pool area very good,and easy to get to anywhere, would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone..... went to the venice twice to see the show, same old same old, but enjoyed it anyway...... stayed around kapmar one night playing pool with staff, great laugh....... most nights spent in wonderboys, best cocktails, great staff, my thanks to boss man( best tina turner) roni, oscar and other barman (whose name excapes me) eddie, danny, dj and the beautiful friday, thanks guys once again u made my holiday......... also met up with some great people......chris from barnsley who i met in turkey 8 yrs ago and talk to all the time, wonderful week spent with you then second week met up with some new friends the lovely dianne and nicky and the very glam chris thank you girls i had a ball, and would love to met up again next year, to finish off i had a brill 2 weeks in icmeler but its not long enough so booking for 3 weeks next year, until next time xxx :mrgreen:
sharon1960

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews