Kapmar 10 - 24th September

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Kapmar 10 - 24th September

Postby sharon1968 » 01 Oct 2010 23:18

Hi All

Just back from two weeks in Icmeler and all in all had a great time.
Great flights with J2 from Manchester with very minor delays.
Hotel Kapmar was dated but adequate considering what we paid. Unfortunately we had a room at the back so no view at all (except for the locals sleeping on their balconies early each morning).

Breakfast was the usual Turkish affair which was fine for us as we're not really brekkie people anyway although I have to say the coffee was pretty grim and half way through the first week we had resorted to taking our own mugs with a spoonful of coffee in down to breakfast with us.

Pool area was ok although there seemed to be some conflict about music being played by the staff as it kept being turned up and down and was at times too loud for me personally.
Staff were ok - cleaning staff were excellent and reception staff were good too.

As for Icmeler it is five years since we were last there and not much had changed. The hassle had subsided and the prices had gone up slightly but we still found it a relatively cheap place to stay.
We ate out each lunch and evening and tried lots of different places but seemed to keep returning to Unicorn as the prices were good, the food was excellent and the staff were lovely. I can't recommend it enough!

Called into ICR a couple of times to book trips etc. and found them to be really helpful and knowledgeable.
Did the AI Boat trip and it was excellent value and a brilliant relaxing day out.
Back to work now to save up for next year!
sharon1968

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews