Icmeler

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Icmeler

Postby JT » 29 Sep 2010 05:41

Chateau de ville hotel
by armstrong » 28 Sep 2010 09:30 pm

Just got back from spending 10 day's at the Chateau de ville . I had read some great reviews about this hotel so this year this was going to be the one for me , sorry to tell you but what a big mistake that was . The room we were given 306 had two balconies , sea view , all good up to now , but then Breakfast time came around , what a shambles . Breakfast is served between 8 till 10.30 , we when down at 9'0clock to find no cups for tea a very sparse choice of food and an attitude from the staff that you had two choice's, take it or leave it . there was one day when we asked for sliced bread to use in the toaster but we were told by the guy behind the counter that there was no bread available in the whole of Icmeler . Now back to the rooms , this was supposed to be a recently refurbished hotel , on opening our bathroom door the handle came off , on opening the bathroom window ,it fell out , the carpets on the floor curled up at the edges , I tripped over these twice ,the mesh around the balcony door big gaps down the side a pigeon could get in let alone a mosquito .And finally the pool area .Two pools one for kids and one for adults , no way would I let any of my grand kids go in there , this whole area is a dumping ground for old furnisher and broken sunbeds . Around the adult pool there were three parasols, two of which where broken and should not have been left there , you could have lost an eye on the pieces sticking out ,but when we complained it was met with the same attitude we had found at breakfast.
all in all a very very disappointing stay in our lovely Icmeler this year, we did complain to I C R only to be told this was the first time they had heard anyone complain about the Chateau de ville . is ther anybody else out there ?

Terry
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews