Sept 10 to 24 third time

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Sept 10 to 24 third time

Postby lfc pete » 24 Sep 2010 19:47

Hi all left Manchester flight on time straight through visa & passport control then onto ICR transfer, full mini bus but we didnt have long before we were off to Icmeler. we stayed @ the Majestic appartments in old village on arrival we were told we were in the attic room but would be moved next day ,as promissed next day we got a better room I would not stay in attic room for more than one night.Apartments are ok only one thing to moan about the pool is to deep six foot as wife cant swim pool was a no go area for her,the other thing its a bit to far back don't mind walking but after a while the heat got to you plenty of Dolmus pass by only 1.05 .
We could not of asked to of been put with better people nearly all Scottish .We all went out to the Majestic on the canal as June & Lesley set up a newly married couple, told them it was Lesley,s birthday but it was a suprise for them a great night hope you enjoyed it Emma & Frazer.Sorry to say but I can not remember all the names so here are a few Lesley & Dave, Jim and family ,A lovely couple from cleethorpes a good night in the LFC bar. A very nice couple with their daughter Ruby, and a few others sorry for not getting all your names :?
The two weeks just flew over pity no ICR secret lake trip this time but not enough takers :( .
Whent to Ozzeys twice Havaner bar brill nights Zaza's birthday party was great , nice to see Leon again,Harry rams lovley fish & chips,cafe Annes ,Miami ,captain sinbads Vince restaurant plus many more.
wore my Primark shorts only other pair was Dave in our appartments,Did walk to Marmaris but never got to walk upto the flag looks like we will have to go back again lol :D
well thats it photos to follow. pete
lfc pete

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews