fantastic holiday 13.08.2010 - 27.08.2010

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

fantastic holiday 13.08.2010 - 27.08.2010

Postby grimmy4000 » 28 Aug 2010 21:24

well what can i say another fantastic holiday in icmeler, considering my flight company went bust while i was there but it didnt spoil my holiday, we stayed at the alvaro again and loved every minute of it, we met some fantastic people there and hope we will see them all again.

the weather was fantastic not a cloud in sight what more could we ask for, we ate at some wonderful places which were
titanic they have excellent food and wonderful staff and provide a excellent service.
red lion good food, excellent entertaintment and service many thanks to ibo hakan and ahmet love you all lots.
majestic excellent all round fantstic bunch of lads.
deja vu we went to see the lovely gogo and he made our night perfect the food was wonderful entertainment was fantastic and so funny and a lift home at the end of the night.
harrys steakhouse you cannot not fault there food and the service.

i could go on but theres to many to mention

we done the boat trip i would recomend you book one with ahment from the red lion as this was the best boat trip ive been on and ive done six the service was excellent and the staff was to all i can say is big box small box, ice cream cone ( if you go on it you will find out what i mean it was funny ) all in all we had a fantastic time and met some fantastic people and counting the days till next year i wont go on any more as i keep things short and sweet to all you people that are off to turkey have a fantastic time :D :D
grimmy4000

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews