our hols 2010

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

our hols 2010

Postby unitedman57 » 28 Aug 2010 15:31

flew jet2 from manchester 13/8 left 20 mins late but arrived at dalaman on time got our luggage went outside found our tansfer had to wait 10 mins for another family (another forumite) we all agreed no stop but after 30mins driver pulled in said "comfort break" we all said no but he wandered off.After 20 mins we set off againgot to Icmeler after1hr 40mins dropped off at the private hotel then on to the melita.The maid was just finishing off cleaning unpacked qiuck shower and out.
the places we ate over the 2 weeks were
holiday twice (once was my birthday and they made me a very nice cake)
lal great
romance good
b&s on front good food cheap
erdem on the front as above
buffalo cheap and nice
timeless twice for the chilliburger(and the quiz night)
fast & tasty on the main road down from the melita (twice)
met swc24 and his family hope he gets back ok(went with kiss)saw redrhino in the buffalo
did the jeep safari,boat trip 8hrs on the boat,aqua dream(don`t eat the bacon cheeseburger 3 of us did and all had the trots) and 2 turkish baths (the second at the baths near the underground market 35 lira for bath oil massage and seaweed face mask with fresh orange juice thrown in.)
Lots of time in and around the pool including the one at the grass apts where my brother in law and his family were staying,did some fishing lots of walking.
very hot but we did get a nice breeze at the apts,loads of shopping jeans converse shirts ect
went to see the girls in the icr office to sort out the return transfer which they did no problem.
then it was time to go home smooth transfer by ali another 20min delay but jet2 got us back on time home by 9pm had to put the bloody heating on we were all freezing went to the chippy and had a can.
won`t be back till 2012 due to family commitments but it gives us something to look forward to
unitedman57

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews