June at the Oylum Garden Hotel (part1)

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

June at the Oylum Garden Hotel (part1)

Postby [email protected] » 24 Aug 2010 11:00

This was our 1st stay at the Oylum Garden but will certainly not be our last it must be one of the most friendly hotels we have ever stayed and we would not hesitate to recommend it!!!!!!!
We arrived at about 7pm after a private transfer(online at marmaris transfers) which is something I will do again as it saves all the hastle! pick up at the airport and strait to your hotel. We where greeted by Rose (the owner) and showed to our rooms unfortunately our room was on the top floor(attic) and as I am over 6foot this meant that for the next few days I was walking round with bumps on my head until I got used to it but please don't let that put you off the rooms are lovely and clean and very comfortable. Next stop was out for tea and so to an old favorite of ours The Golden Moon for the best liver and onions I have ever had (the Efes was OK as well :D ) and so to bed. :D
The next day was spent round the pool for the best part or going to see friends new and old and our 1st visit to Cupids which is now one of our favorites the food and service are superb Alex and Antonio cant do enough for you and will make every effort to cater for the most awkward of customers I must say a big thank you to them both and that is why we ate with them on at least 5 occasions. Now that I have started on my favorite restaurants I may as well continue next for me is The Lighthouse with again lovely food and service and of course The Love-boat which I don't think any one could fault :D but I think the biggest surprise for me was The Garden opposite the old Elif Hotel which was great and the Sizzler under the ICR office which was also very good one or two I was very disappointed with where The Cafe Delmar? and Coco Beach which are not a patch on how they used to be :evil: But on the whole the food and service in Icmeler is still as good as ever :D and that is why we will return next year :D
[email protected]

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews