hotel efes inn & Icmeler

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

hotel efes inn & Icmeler

Postby Maggie B » 06 Aug 2010 15:38

Back a week now, had an absolute fabby time!! The hotel was in need of a lick of paint and a little TLC but the staff were AMAZING! The food was really good so much so that we ate in the hotel quite a lot where Eddi and co really looked after us. Spent some time at the pool but it's quite small and there aren't enough beds for every one but hey being right at the beach this wasn't a problem. Did object to paying for the beds on the beach cause although it was only 5 lira for 2 beds and a brolly, over 14 days it does eat into your spending money!( also last year in gumbet we had the thickest mattresses for the beach beds and didn't have to pay, so think this is why I'm gripeing).
Went to Mr Cooks- food was good and again were treated very well.
The Three Bells- wonderful times we had in there
Another restaurant near the kareoke- very nice too
Had lunch in the Istanbul restaurant and when it came to paying the bill discovered that I had left my purse in the hotel- eek! However it wasn't a problem, the waiter that served us said we could pay that night or to jump on the back of his motorbike and he would take me back...well..my OH said my face was a picture on the back of this bike but yet another experience for me :lol: :lol:
Went on the sunseekers trip booked through T/C and I really enjoyed the relaxing day, however a rather dark black cloud appeared over the hills chasing us back, one minute we could see Marmaris and then we couldnt! We got back before the absolute deluge of rain and thunder and lightning started-amazing,I've never in all my years of travelling abroad seen anything like it...sure gave us something to talk about anyway :D
Anyhow, absolutely LOVED Icmeler, had a ball. Everbody is so friendly and helpful and just want you to have a great expierience so much so that we're going back next year to do it all again yeaha!
:D :D
Maggie B
New User
New User

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews