just back

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

just back

Postby dani1 » 24 Jun 2010 12:30

hi just back from icmeler we originally booked the efes inn which had been booked in january to be told a week prior departure by email that our hotel was not available to to contractual issues so we ened up in hotel diva at the last minute what a very big mistake this was
The Room
You could not swing at cat in the room the wardrobe space was to little so lived out of the suitcase for 1 week towels changed daily but bed lining never changed there was no fridge 109 degress and no fridge very noisey from traffic and local bars when we arrived we got permission to put our milk in the bar fridge and on wed the manager changed his mind and was rather rude so i packed mine and my wifes suitcase and looked for another hotel the manger stopped me at reception and asked where i was going i told him i was leaving as i wasnt allowed to keep my stuff in fridge as agreed after he consulted a better english speaking worker he said it was ok to keep my things in the fridge and asked would i stay the manager was miserable and unfriendly there was not enough room around the pool and you could only get your drinks at pool and not bring them in and a bottle of water was 8 x the price of supermarket the breakfast was a tray of olives eggs and a tray of cheese and when the orange juice had finished there was no more made
when it came to dining out nearly every place i had to correct the bills as mistery drinks and other things were appearing on our bills or it was higher then stated on the menu and when queired all they said oh we make a mistake this must be the trend because we have been 14 times and are regulars and it kept happening not only to stranger who dont realise
The flight
we flew from newcastle on way out there was a 2 hour delay but it was a good flight coming back was on time again good flight
im writing this review on behalf of my mam and dad
dani1

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews