Thanks to ICR

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Thanks to ICR

Postby ajgaj » 20 Jun 2010 08:08

A big thank you to everyone at ICR for arranging a trouble free holiday at Bonjour hotel

As we have been coming to Icmeler twice a year for the last 3 years and previously Marmaris since 1989 we did not require any help but the rep was there practically daily and the office is just across the road

The transfer was trouble free with a choice to stop which we declinded - couldn't wait to see resort again

I have every confidences with you all ay ICR your communication is second to none and I am hoping to book again for September - I just need to convince my friend we need another holiday

Bonjour is a great hotel the only slight draw back being that the waiters were told to ask us to eat there - but they understood when we declined as there are so many eating places totry - and they explained they had to ask as it is part of their job

The only draw back of our holiday was nothing to do with ICR but the goldtrail flight - code TRK 441 - also Dalaman airport and having to queue for over an hour to check in which meant use having to go straight to boarding

Well rant over exept to say if you do a partition about Dalaman airport I for one will sign it
ajgaj

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews