Just Back

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Just Back

Postby Jordan » 18 Jun 2010 10:08

Just back from a wonderful two weeks in Icmeler.As usual it was a working holiday for us we painted the outside of our building but I must say we got better tans than we would if we on the beach all week.The weather was perfect ranging from 28 degrees to 38 degrees.We worked all morning dispite having bad heads from the night before then 1pm it was a shower and out for a few cool efes usually at the bamboo sitting at the bar as we had had enough sun.Oscar has really turned the Bamboo around he has wonderful staff who can't do enough for you and great entertainment at night.Then it was off to the Brothers for another two and back to the bamboo and then bed until eight.Another shower and out for the night.
The whole place looks much smarter especially the new Kanary Bar where I must say the entertainment is excellent they have proffessional dance shows usually girls which I think is a nice change (We didn't see Micheal Jackson once)Although I am sure he is still lurking out there somewhere.Those of you going during the world cup will have a fantastic time as the atmosphere was electric.
The harmony bar has been revamped to a high standard more like a night club the show is still excellent Stella is so talented.Now you pay 15 lira to go in but you get your first drink free this includes any imported drinks.
We had many a breakfast in The New Blue Fox near the Florida and I have got to say all the food is first class (sal the owner is the chef he just gives you tooo much!!)He deserves a try and has just had a huge screen fitted for you football fans.The peppered steak set meal was to die for 17 lira three course you can't beat that.
The heaven bar was one of our favourite places that too has been revamped but has lost all its atmosphere and has had a complete change of staff.Spent a lot of time in The three Bells a trip to icmeler wouldn't be complete without seeing smiley and his gang and of course the food there is not to be missed.
Anyway could go on forever it is only making me deppressed I am sure you will all have a wonderful time and will enjoy all the changes as we did so until september i will just have to read other reviews.Happy Hols!!!
Jordan

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews