just come home

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

just come home

Postby LynnJenny » 17 Jun 2010 20:35

what can i say about our holiday amazing loved everything.
we stayed in the chateau de ville its beauitfull the rooms are big double and single in our one and large balconey with views to the sea. only eat once at the hotel had a tree course special it was lovely.
had a lovely big pool and enough loungers lads at the bar were really funny had many a good afternoon sitting at the pool bar with lots of effes with the lovely people we met my brother has been their 5 weeks their hotel thinks him as family the manager aand owner are funny .would tell anyone to go.
resturants we went to this time were denpsies vinces 3 times pig and whistle travellers rest for lunch ,venice ,private was dissapointed with the meal choice and entertainment used to be good pier 13 talk of the town that was a let down show was good last year but singer and two dances have left food alful and show rubbish did the stella that was brilliante.
met the lovely couple of 98 they were so funny and so many lovely people in the hotel davids made freinds for life hes coming home 4th july sharon well we will see.
did one boat trip but two many on the boat but great day out. met gene and anne what a lovely couple could not get to the meeting we were all going out for a meal that night .
when we were going all the satff come out and kiss and cuddle you i did not want to go i was filling up in the car coming back and john inpressed with the pick up lovely mini bus cant wait for july
LynnJenny

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews