In and around the Ekinci

Photo Gallery for Icmeler, Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderator: blondie

In and around the Ekinci

Postby Caltonian » 14 Oct 2012 16:25

Some photos for your enjoyment. A little short on variety as most of our photo-taking was around the hotel i'm afraid, but I hope you like them all the same :)

Towards the mountains/Turunc direction from the pool;

Junior enjoying the pool;

Me and my soon-to-be missus on our first night;

A celebration heading up towards the old village. Not sure if it was a wedding or what, but all the cars were tooting their horns and waving at us as took pics;

A beautiful horse we encountered in the dry canal, unfortunately tethered and with its water pail knocked over;

Me and the bhoys cooling off;

Up, up 'n' away!;

A supposedly quiet night in the apartment (note the missus' jammies lol) interrupted by the mad squad from next door :D;

Me in my favourite colours :mrgreen:

Love this pic of my bhoy lol;

Chell and the bhoys enjoying the water;

Waiting for dinner at the Venice;

And again;

Chell and the bhoys got dragged on to the bar at the Venice lol. Not that Chell needed much persuading :lol:

The acrobats in the Venice, who were simply outstanding. Wish I had taken a video of some of the stuff they done, which was jaw-dropping;

Chell and my bhoy, again in the Venice. I've never seen junior up dancing so much in my life lol;

Pina Colada fish bowl. Del Boy woulda had it done in 10, took me and Chell only slightly longer lol;

Catching or telling a whopper? Only I know :lol:

The happy couple, with another fish bowl. Ooops...

Us with Gerrard from the Ekinci. A top top bloke, one of the many staff who made our holiday wonderful;

A couple with the guys at the Ekinci doing their stuff. God alone only knows where they get their energy, but we loved every one of them;

Walkies!!
Caltonian

Advertisement

Re: In and around the Ekinci

Postby Caltonian » 14 Oct 2012 16:29

All the photos are cut off down the right side for some reason. I'm guessing they are cropped to fit on the site, but I thought they would just be reduced in size rather than bits of the photos actually being missing :?
Caltonian

Postby Fanny » 15 Oct 2012 07:25

Great pics Caltonian. Had several great nights in the Venice, really wish we were back there.

The acrobats performed on Captain Bullshit's boat and there's a video on the boat's FB page [hope it's OK to write about that in this context Admin?], failing that, google Kaya Adamlar and you can see their performance on Turkey's Got Talent. They're a great couple of lads
Fanny

Postby dksbbs » 17 Oct 2012 21:14

Caltonian wrote:All the photos are cut off down the right side for some reason. I'm guessing they are cropped to fit on the site, but I thought they would just be reduced in size rather than bits of the photos actually being missing :?

I am trying to post some pics as well and I get the same on preview so haven't submitted them yet, it's strange the right hand side is cut off, I have resized my photos down as well with no change.

Dave
dksbbs

Postby dksbbs » 17 Oct 2012 21:28

I have found the issue, it is when the physical file size is too large, My picture of 160K was cropped, when it was compressed under 100K it appears OK.

Dave
dksbbs

Postby fifegirl » 22 Oct 2012 21:14

Hi Guys. Looks like you enjoyed Ekinci. Hope the wedding goes well next year. Was nice meeting you when we took the dogs for "walkies" Maybe see you next year in paradise. Take care Jacky xxx :D :D
fifegirl

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Photo Gallery.