Web Cam Wave

Photo Gallery for Icmeler, Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderator: blondie

Web Cam Wave

Postby stevew » 20 Jul 2012 15:37

Just in case anyone knows them or missed this, at 4.25 p.m. U.K. time

Steve :wink:
stevew

Advertisement

Re: Web Cam Wave

Postby alanshepphard » 01 Aug 2012 20:15

Hi Steve, the wife and I were well-chuffed to see the photo of us you posted under "web wave" , it really cheered us up when we had just arrived back from Icmeler and had post-holiday blues! We were waving to our grown up sons who were online at home ( minding our 3 cats !!). As you can see, I was on the phone to my son asking him where the webcam was pointing so we could get in range for the camera. Next year we're going to take big cards with written messages for ours sons so we can save on phone calls!! Had a fab holiday, only downside was the extreme heat this year, we've been going to Turkey for many years around the same time and never known it quite so ridiculously hot! We stayed at Oren Hill apartments in Icmeler Old Town ( opposite the school ) and it was utterly brilliant ( freshwater pool was a dream).

Again, many thanks for posting our photo

Cheers

Alan and Carole :)
alanshepphard
New User
New User

Re: Web Cam Wave

Postby stevew » 01 Aug 2012 22:36

Hi Alan and Carole,
glad it made your day, and I was watching and managed to get a couple of screen shots. :D :D
I know where Oren hill are and usually walk around that area, lovely part of town, but we go in September so a little cooler. :wink: :wink:
Thanks for the reply,,,,,,
Steve
stevew

• Advertisement

Return to Photo Gallery.