Switch to full style
Photo Gallery for Icmeler, Marmaris and Turunc.
Post a reply

The Marmaris Walk

30 May 2012 21:31

Re: The Marmaris Walk

30 May 2012 22:20

Love the photo's, can't wait to do the walk in September, I like to look for lizards around the Ice rink area.... :wink:
Thanks Steve

31 May 2012 08:01

WOW :) What great pics we will do this walk thanks again. :D :D

31 May 2012 08:09

Wow great Photo's 8)

31 May 2012 08:18

i was hoping to do the walk this year but was unsure what sort of time would be best as i can imagine its quite hot. I'm coming to Icmeler in July.

31 May 2012 08:29

all looks good

31 May 2012 08:51

Fabulous pics. Thanks for sharing your journey :D :D

31 May 2012 11:57

Lovely pics - just wish I was there this week as I should have been to do that walk again.

31 May 2012 12:44

Thanks! Great pictures! Looks like Ice Rink was already in use?

31 May 2012 17:03

Really enjoyed looking at the pictures, that's the first time
i've seen the ice rink being used, it's usually early morning
when i do (attempt) the walk.

31 May 2012 20:16

Thanks! Great pictures! Looks like Ice Rink was already in use?

Hi Sara....I should of put on the title that it was last years walk, this years is yet to be done 8)

And looby lou... we walked from Tommys bar in the old village to Marmaris castle and it took about 2 hours plus a 2 hour refreshment stop afterwards. It obviously does get hot but as you can see from the photos some of the way is shaded by trees and you've got the sea breeze.

02 Jun 2012 06:35

Great photos, we did the walk last year it's a fab way to spend a morning. Walked there and got the water taxi back. Loved it!

04 Jul 2012 12:23

cheriton wrote:... we walked from Tommys bar in the old village to Marmaris castle and it took about 2 hours plus a 2 hour refreshment stop afterwards. It obviously does get hot but as you can see from the photos some of the way is shaded by trees and you've got the sea breeze.

I'm staying at Grand Aquarium not far from Tommy's Bar, may try this walk with my wife and daughter when we're there in 3 weeks time (24th July-5th Aug) and perhaps get the water taxi back, looks like a beautiful walk and besides, in that heat I may loose a few pounds (in weight) but likely to put it all back on with Efe's lol :)
Post a reply