Bonjour Restaurant

Photo Gallery for Icmeler, Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderator: blondie

Bonjour Restaurant

Postby yidley » 12 Jul 2011 17:15

A night at the Bonjour
yidley

Advertisement

Re: Bonjour Restaurant

Postby jayjay1950 » 12 Jul 2011 18:37

mmmmm a sizzler :D
Lovely pics xx
jayjay1950

Postby shellyb » 18 Jul 2011 17:41

:lol: :lol: love the cat
shellyb

Postby Colette » 18 Jul 2011 17:45

Bonjours cat :shock: I didnt see it this year, did look for him though, awwww :D
Colette

Postby blondie » 18 Jul 2011 19:53

He was definitely there in June, Colette - he loved lazing on those rocks just as you go into the Bonjour (on the pharmacy side).
blondie

Postby Colette » 18 Jul 2011 19:57

Thats where he was the year before, cos LezT took a great piccie of him, on the rocks

His face looks a bit like he has been in a fight and his fur looks rough in that pic, hope there looking after him :(

He followed me to bed one night he he
Colette

Advertisement

Postby Dave49 » 20 Jul 2011 18:38

Nice pictures, i'm just surprised Omar isn't hovering
about he likes getting his picture took.
Dave49

Postby jmca » 20 Jul 2011 20:53

Stayed here 2 weeks ago but was like living in a prisoner of war camp.

The food we had when we stayed in the first 2 nights at the restaurant was just ok and nothing out of the ordinary.

My wife was not well the first couple of nights but after that we got out and about and ate elsewhere and there was lots of choice elsewhere.

It was like Escaping from a nazi war camp each day and night and we reverted to sneaking out along the poolside and coming out of the ida bar next door just to escape the constant hassling from the waiters for us to eat there

we tried to reson with them but they told us that the owner made them do it

I dont think it will be long before he blocks the escape route throuigh the ida as quite a few other people were doing the same thing

a nice small hotel but such a shame it is managed by someone that just thinks of his cafe bar instead of his hotel
jmca
New User
New User

Postby ajgaj » 20 Jul 2011 21:07

Yes we also used the Ida escape route
ajgaj

Postby jivebunnie0 » 20 Jul 2011 21:50

Such a shame when they hassle so much - we make it clear to them that it's our holiday and we like to eat in different places each night. We have found that if you eat at the establishment in question, at least once, they will leave you alone...... unless it's Coco Beach! Raymond will chase you to Marmaris to try to get you to eat there! :?
jivebunnie0

Postby blondie » 21 Jul 2011 08:52

We stayed at the Bonjour in June - and we did notice more pressure from the waiters to eat there this year. We ate there a few times - and I have to say the food was excellent every time - but it does get a bit annoying when you feel you are under pressure. We know a few of the waiters quite well now, and it does seem as if they're getting pressurised into hassling people to eat there all the time, which is a shame, as I feel that's counter-productive. It's a fantastic place to stay - one of the best in Icmeler - but people will start to stay away if they feel they are being hassled.
blondie

Advertisement

Postby John V » 21 Jul 2011 11:50

We stayed at the Bonjour for 2 weeks last September, very good accommodation but the holiday was spoilt by the constant hassle from the restaurant staff on every occasion when you were coming in or going out.....The Hotel Manager never spoke to us until we were settling our final Bill prior to departure.
John V

Postby ayse » 21 Jul 2011 16:44

Hi all

Seems a shame that the you had to try and escape from the hassle, especially when you are a guest there. If you booked through ICR did you ask them to have a word with the owners? There's nothing worse than having to justify where you are going to eat every night of your holiday.
ayse

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 28 Jul 2011 11:04

bonjour's cat is so funny
it was exactly the same when we were there
we ate twice in bonjour this year and found the meals to be lovely
the service is very good and a nice relaxed atmosphere :)
would recommend bonjour to anyone
thanks for sharing the photos :)
xxxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

Postby bighands » 29 Aug 2011 17:10

Dave49 wrote:Nice pictures, i'm just surprised Omar isn't hovering
about he likes getting his picture took.

Omar Hovering ? thats a novelty he was like a shadow for our 2 weeks there, drove me round the bend :lol:
bighands

Postby bighands » 29 Aug 2011 17:15

jmca wrote:Stayed here 2 weeks ago but was like living in a prisoner of war camp.

The food we had when we stayed in the first 2 nights at the restaurant was just ok and nothing out of the ordinary.

My wife was not well the first couple of nights but after that we got out and about and ate elsewhere and there was lots of choice elsewhere.

It was like Escaping from a nazi war camp each day and night and we reverted to sneaking out along the poolside and coming out of the ida bar next door just to escape the constant hassling from the waiters for us to eat there

we tried to reson with them but they told us that the owner made them do it

I dont think it will be long before he blocks the escape route throuigh the ida as quite a few other people were doing the same thing

a nice small hotel but such a shame it is managed by someone that just thinks of his cafe bar instead of his hotel

we have just returned and will be back there next aug cos i have made a tunnel straight to the love boat :D
bighands

Advertisement

Postby sue51 » 25 Sep 2011 16:33

my husband and myself and friends stayed at the bonjour in june this year, having stayed there many times, i think we must be in double figures now this was the worst year for hassle! every time we went out or came back we were constantly asked whether we wanted to eat or have a drink, on the last day while waiting for taxi omar was walking around with the tip box and asking if we knew what it was!! when ever we ate or had a drink they got a tip so had their fair share from us! my husband and myself will going back to icmeler next year but will be staying somewhere else as the hassle was too much apart from that the bonjour is a great place to stay can't fault it
sue51
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Return to Photo Gallery.