Switch to full style
Click to enter the holiday forum for both Marmaris and Turunc.
Post a reply

Garden Restaurant

08 Sep 2008 10:18

Can anyone give me directions to The Garden please? I have been reading many good reports on this Restaurant and would love to try it next month.

Directions from Migros or Ataturk Statue would be great - thanks.

08 Sep 2008 10:48

I also am interested as to where this restaurant is as we would like to try it as well next year,sounds good 8)

10 Sep 2008 06:34

Can anybody help with the directions to the Garden Restaurant?

10 Sep 2008 09:35

Hi Mary,

Took this off another forum,
"The garden is if you go down to the seafront accross from the point centre and when you are on the beachfront, turn left and it's a few restaurants up... it's yummy!
"
Mick

10 Sep 2008 12:28

Thanks a lot Mick.

12 Sep 2008 21:47

I tried looking out for it whilst i was there but didn't see it then again i had no idea where in Marmaris it was, coincidentally i did walk down to the beach from point centre but then took a stroll along to the right. Now i know where it is though i might try it next year.

12 Sep 2008 22:09

Is Point Centre the road that takes the Dolmus to the main dolmus stop?

12 Sep 2008 23:07

Point Centre is the big shopping mall on the main road think there's about 30 0dd shops and a few restaurants etc in it,it's opposite Taj Mahal

12 Sep 2008 23:08

Thanks Jula, thats me found my sense of direction now. Will definitely give it a try next month.

Re: Garden Restaurant

20 Aug 2010 15:15

the garden is areally good restaurant and the food is excellent ,we went twice the second time was turkish night we had great fun ,really good with kids and we came away with sunhats for my daughter ,beach bags and a free cocktail :lol: :)
Post a reply