White water rafting tragedy.

Click to enter the holiday forum for both Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

White water rafting tragedy.

Postby Chocoholic » 04 Nov 2012 14:55

Tragic white water rafting tragedy with Marmaris Company. Seems it was not the only accident either:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... stice.html
Chocoholic

Advertisement

Re: White water rafting tragedy.

Postby JT » 05 Nov 2012 11:31

I wrote a very long reply to this on the Daily Mails page yesterday and then decided not to post it

We were aware of this tragedy when it happened and even though I do not remember us selling this trip to anyone, decided that no children should go on this trip.

There have been accidents also on the parasailing, paragliding and also jeep safaris and not of course just in Turkey and that is why you are not normally covered by your holiday insurance for these type of things but I think you take out a seperate policy for this besides your main policy

In any thing we do in life we all have weigh up the pros and cons of each thing we do and most people if they think it is unsafe would not do it, I for one would not take the word of anyone saying something is good if I don't feel it is right

Please do not use this forum to discuss the rights and wrongs of the family involved in this as we are not here to debate this
JT
Admin
Admin

• Advertisement

Return to Marmaris - Turunc Holiday Forum