NEWBY TO MARM.. help :))

Click to enter the holiday forum for both Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

NEWBY TO MARM.. help :))

Postby cassia » 19 Oct 2012 13:20

Hi guys,

i have spent my life in icmeler since i was a baby and i have not long got back this week. as much as i adore it and its home for me we decided we want to stay in marmaris in the new season for a holiday in June and then maybe sept.

I was wondering if anybody could help with the names of some apartments which are central as when i am looking i dont know where any are (never have this problem with icmeler because i know where everything is haha)

I want to be in the centre as we never go into marm and i don't know my way around unless its the centre. we will be popping back and forth to icmeler aswel so it will make that alot easier.

If you cant post on here please feel free to PM me

thanks
Cassia

:D
cassia

Advertisement

Re: NEWBY TO MARM.. help :))

Postby Chris » 19 Oct 2012 21:48

Cassia,Your better to stay in the Armutalan area,so much more choice of places to stay there,and lots of restaurants and bars,depending where you choose,you can walk to the centre in about 15 minutes or the dolmuses run every couple of minutes to the centre for 2 lira.
Chris

Re: NEWBY TO MARM.. help :))

Postby LaneyICR » 23 Oct 2012 13:09

I would agree with Chris, if you are going to try Marmaris after having stayed in Icmeler then the Armutulan area would be option to go for. If you contact ICR Travel on their Liverpool office number they would be able to help you with good hotels to stay in or private message me with what you require from your hotel / apartment and I will get back to you. I live in Armutulan so know where the majority of the hotels are and what facilities they have to offer and would be able to get you a good price. If you have any further questions just let me know :)
LaneyICR

• Advertisement

Return to Marmaris - Turunc Holiday Forum