Switch to full style
Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...
Post a reply

LOVE STAR RESTAURANT

26 Jan 2009 19:14

HI ICR

Where has the topic for LOVE STAR RESTAURANT gone it has been there all the time. I posted a comment on there this afternoon mon 26th jan and now it has dissapeared. Can you check it for me please.

Thanks alot

Hayley :? :?

02 Apr 2009 11:00

Hi Hayley i can recommend Love Star as 10 of us came last year nearly every night my son Ashley and girl friend Sam used to go and play pool every night then stayed and had meal then we all met up on our way home for night cap before heading back to ikinci palace. Great food and good company
Karen and Paul

Re: LOVE STAR RESTAURANT

29 Jul 2010 20:22

We had a great meal in there last week. really really friendly as the rest of icmelar is.

18 Apr 2012 09:35

Hoping to visit in September, not been for a few years. Hope Chris and Hayley are still there.x :lol:

03 May 2012 21:17

Hi just to let you know Chris & Hayley will still be at the Lovestar this year :D

21 Jul 2012 12:32

Myself and 3 friends went in June and we ate in Lovestar 4 times out of our 7 night holiday. Chris & Hayley are always good company and will chat when they are not busy, which isn't very often as their food is so good and reasonable that it is busy every night! But they really do make the effort. Their exchange rate is also really good normally more than anyone else in the town.
Post a reply