Champagne Bar - Guest Book

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Champagne Bar - Guest Book

Postby xx_quiet_1_xx » 29 Mar 2006 07:27

Visited Champagne Bar in October 2003 and loved it! The staff were all really friendly and made you feel welcome! cant wait to go back this year! counting down the days!! :D
xx_quiet_1_xx
New User
New User

Advertisement

hi ya

Postby debbief1986 » 01 Apr 2006 21:24

I mainly go over to wonder boys opposite that bar but i always pop in and they are lovely in there. They always help me when i have a water fight with wonder boys. I can't wait until i go back in may.
love debbie x :) :D :) [/b]
debbief1986

Postby sophia » 02 Apr 2006 17:18

Love this place for the food and the staff are lovelyand no how to have a laugh! I like wonderboys too, nice staff in there aswell
sophia

Postby curlygirly » 25 May 2006 18:58

Was working here with the guys just before i had to come back to england for two weeks!...May be working there again bt not sure untill i return on 29th....mostly new staff this year but all such lovely guys....aswell as the old staff like alex and harun etc.....great atmosphere....cant say too much about wonderboys on this guestbooks but...yeah i agree with you too girls...especially as a really good friend of mine started working there this year! ....both places excellent!
lisha x x x
curlygirly
New User
New User

Postby Colette » 30 Apr 2009 11:44

blondie2211

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:14 pm Post subject: Champagne Bar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I would really like to recommend the champagne bar on my top 5 list. The food, atmosphere and company is always first class. I am vegan, and the guys always look after me. My husband and dad says they have the best steak in the whole of Icmeler here.

If you go here for a meal and a few drinks, it will always get you in the party mood.

We had problems with our hotel last year and had to move hotel, and it was these guys that kept us sane and helped us or we would have been in a sorry state.

Please go in and give it a try - it's right next door to Richard's place. We are having our first meal here when we arrive on 10 July - just look for the mad group of 9 and you'll know it is us.

Fanny

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:49 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends recommended the steak and kidney pie in here last year - it's top of my to do list for this year cos it's one of my all time favourites (esp after the steak and kidney pie I had in the Venice that turned out to be steak and liver hahahah, it was my own fault though cos the waiter tried to warn me beforehand that they'd had a couple of complaints about it, but couldn't tell me why!)
Colette

Postby emziebabey » 30 Apr 2009 12:26

were abouts is this bar as i have never been before and it sounds nice
emziebabey

Advertisement

Postby bec » 30 Apr 2009 13:55

Replied on the other thread,but its in the road going down towards Deniz Kapisi...on the opposite side to Oscars and wonderboys
xx
bec

champagne bar

Postby Wimpy » 05 May 2009 20:37

We stay in the apartments above Champagne Bar basic but clean two nice balconies brilliant staff.Our first meal there is always Shepherds Pie it's gorgeous nothing like you get here,can't wait.
Wimpy

Re: Champagne Bar - Guest Book

Postby dodge » 26 Aug 2009 20:45

we went to champagne bar only once this year but excellent staff alex great as ever & food was excellent also well worth a visit great service & value for money
hope to see you more next year alex
cheers dodge :D ian linda & sam :wink:
dodge

Postby Natalie21 » 31 Aug 2009 17:35

Champagne bar amazing staff amazing food amzing cant wait to go back as missed a few years in icmeler roll on next monday see you's all soon :D
Natalie21

Postby Colette » 14 Oct 2009 15:33

This place is as brilliant as ever. Great staff again, with some new faces and as ever great food. Prices are good as well and you don't wait long for your food to arrive.

Well done guys
Colette

Advertisement

Postby Hayleyhorse » 07 Aug 2010 21:32

Hi all,
Hubby & i went to Champagne bar for first time this year & loved it!! we have been going to Icmeler for over 16 years & have more or less tried everywhere there is to eat but i can honestly say the food is fantastic value & tastes fantastic. The breakfasts were brilliant & set us up for the day and such good value. My husband especially enjoyed the plank steaks but i tried different dishes & all was amazing!! We visited most days & the staff are brilliant, we really enjoyed the company of everybody who works there, i cannot tell you how funny & lovely they all were, it really added to our hols & I would like to thank Urdar & his staff for their wonderful hospitality. Obviously everybody has to be nice to their customers but i think this bar goes that one step further. Try Champagne bar once & i can guarantee you will have a lovely meal/night out & will want to return before the end of your hols. Roll on September when we visit again!!!!!
Hayleyhorse
New User
New User

Postby geordiedave1964 » 17 Aug 2010 21:46

just came back on the 14th aug and this was one of our top five meals in the 14 i tried i would definetly recommend
geordiedave1964

Postby Natalie21 » 18 Aug 2010 13:00

Amazing place cant wait to go back i go there every night practicually i love the food the atmosphere and all the staff Yurda, Yusuf , Husam every one of them are brill they make my holiday ..... AHHHH only 18 days i cant wait
Natalie21

Postby sandybeach » 19 May 2011 18:04

This is the best place to eat for all fillet steak lovers. I have eaten in most of the steak restaurants in Icmeler and I have to say that this restaurant is the best for fillet steaks, the steaks are cooked to perfection served with rice, seasonal vegetables and homemade chunky chips.
sandybeach

Postby reesy1959 » 20 May 2011 13:47

Ate here a few times and I agree, the fillet steak is gorgeous.
reesy1959

Advertisement

Postby minesadouble » 05 Jun 2011 16:46

Were in Champagne bar in May. Had a few rainy days, but we were entertained and well fed in here. Steaks were fabulous, also had the stuffed chicken which was excellent. Going back in August and staying in Siesta Apartments above Champagne,so will probably eat there most nights as we have NEVER had a bad meal all the years we have been going. Roll on!!!! :D
minesadouble
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.