Irish Bar

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Irish Bar

Postby scarisbrick » 21 Aug 2008 20:49

Our family spent two glorious weeks this August on our first visit to Icmeler.For twelve of the fourteen nights we found ourselves frequenting the Irish Bar for a late tipple or two.Although the entertainment shows were not the best,the guys who worked there were fantastic.They really made you feel welcome and became genuine friends for the two weeks.
One of the guys showed us his pay slip for that week and it amounted to the paltry sum of 35YTL.This makes their hospitality and friendship all the more amazing.If you have never tried there then give it a go.My favourite was Omar,the Turkish equivalent of Del Boy. :)
scarisbrick
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby *Becki* » 21 Aug 2008 21:44

Irish Bar seems really busy this year.
It had a renovation in the Winter and seems so much bigger than it did last year!!
Think we might go in for a drink in September as were only staying around the corner.
*Becki*

Postby scarisbrick » 22 Aug 2008 05:04

*Becki* wrote:Irish Bar seems really busy this year.
It had a renovation in the Winter and seems so much bigger than it did last year!!
Think we might go in for a drink in September as were only staying around the corner.

I'm sure you,ll enjoy yourself.There is a photo of me in there.Unfortunately,Omar is sat on my knee,dressed as a Spice Girl !
scarisbrick
New User
New User

Postby Dancing Lucy » 22 Aug 2008 10:08

Hi are you meaning the Irish bar near Private Hotel, if so we went in each night in June the guys are so helpful my poor hubby only had to flick ash in the tray and it was changed.
Dancing Lucy

Postby scarisbrick » 22 Aug 2008 12:28

Dancing Lucy wrote:Hi are you meaning the Irish bar near Private Hotel, if so we went in each night in June the guys are so helpful my poor hubby only had to flick ash in the tray and it was changed.

Hi
I think it's that one.If you walk past it towards the canal,then Dreamboys is on your left.
scarisbrick
New User
New User

Postby molly malone » 22 Aug 2008 16:47

I have to agree with what's been said. The staff go out of their way to make sure you have a great time and the cocktails are fab too. :D
molly malone

Advertisement

Postby reesy1959 » 27 Sep 2008 15:19

Only had a snack in the Irish Bar one afternoon, but we went there a couple of evenings. Had enjoyable nights there watching the entertainment.
reesy1959

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.