Cupids Steak House

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Re: Cupids Steak House

Postby sue.c » 28 Sep 2010 20:55

Sorry guys, but we tried this place this year for the first time, i do not know if we picked the wrong night or what, but we were ignored by the waiters,my hubby actually asked them if they had lost ou order as we were waiting a long time we were told it is coming it is coming one family got up and left because they had waited too long, and complained to the waiter saying they were not happy, we
were about to do the same (one and a half hours later) when our meals came to the table, and the pepper steak was not very nice at all needless to say we returned it, we were asked if we wanted anything else and with good manners which is the way we were brought up we said no thank you and left and went to our favourite restaurant and told them what a night we had i do not like putting negative reports on here but in the end we did not have a good night in there.
sorry
sue
:(
sue.c

Advertisement

Postby Colette » 29 Sep 2010 01:43

Aww Sue thats terrible, I will point it out to Alex next week as I know he is keen to keep up on good and bad reviews.
Colette

Postby sanjo » 29 Sep 2010 20:49

Sorry to hear you had a bad time here Sue :(

As I said we have been going here since it opened and have never had a bad meal in all that time. Infact we reccomended it to someone and they ate there 10 nights out of 14 :) :)
sanjo

Postby [email protected] » 11 Feb 2011 01:25

:D What a joy it is to eat in one of the best restaurants in Icmeler the food is superb and so are the staff Alex and Antonio will endeavor to make your evening a memorable one we would not hesitate to recommend it and that is why we went every other night of our stay last June :D
Keep up the good work lads
Carole & Andy xxx :D
[email protected]

Postby blondie » 02 Jul 2011 17:45

Never tried Cupids before - but we weren't disappointed. Alex and Antonio were, as others have said, very welcoming. We both had steaks - hubby had the Mexican and I had the blue cheese - and they were cooked to perfection and melted in the mouth.
blondie

Postby ayse » 20 Sep 2011 10:50

Had an excellent meal in Cupids once again this year. The staff are very friendly and welcoming.
ayse

Advertisement

Postby reesy1959 » 12 Oct 2011 15:16

Ate here for the first time this year, excellent food and good service. Very clean restaurant, and lovely staff.
reesy1959

Postby Southampton_Girl » 04 Jul 2012 10:25

visited Cupid's just the one during this visit - staff remembered me from 2010 (and with different hair colour) - how do they do that?

Food still very nice I had the Chicken Satay and my friend had Lamb Kebab - both very tasty!

had a complimentary coffee on the house too!

Again, worth the visit - but be wary they do trick you into re-booking for the following evening.... :-)
Southampton_Girl

Postby Sue » 08 Oct 2012 09:13

One of the best meals we had there, lamb roast and cheescake, wished i had socovered this place earlier, would definatley go back there :D
Sue

Postby ianwend » 27 Jun 2013 20:38

Sure u went to cupids..?
ianwend
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Previous

Return to Guestbooks.