Prince Restaurant

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Prince Restaurant

Postby Glasgow Girl » 20 May 2008 19:19

This place is a gem and im surprised its not here already. The food is first class, especially the ottoman cuisine which has my mouth watering as I type this! Especially the Izmir Kofte and the Ottoman special! It doesnt really matter what you order, you wont be disappointed and the serivce is first class. We came here for turkish night (every thursday) where you can eat from the giant bbq buffet and watch traditional turkish wedding and dancing, belly dancing, break dancing and also the hilarious entertainment on offer from the staff. Umit as Tina Turner and Ferhat as Ricky Martin had my sides splitting! Having been to many a turkish night in many a restaurant over the years we found this better as it offers something a little bit different. Your ticket also enters you into a raffle and we were lucky enough to win a free meal!
Glasgow Girl

Advertisement

Prince Resaurant

Postby marjorie arnold » 20 May 2008 21:44

Is this restaurant in the Prince Appartments opposite the Hotel Navy? The reason I ask is that I have friends going out on June 9th and I would reccommend this place on your post entry
marjorie arnold

Postby Glasgow Girl » 21 May 2008 23:02

Yes marjore it is. It's within staggering distance of the navy lol! Im sure you're friends wont be disappointed. Tell them to try the Turkish night, its on every thursday. :)
Glasgow Girl

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.