Bamboo Restaurant

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Postby Colette » 08 Mar 2009 12:16

Ahh I didn't go last year apart from lunch once or twice, had no complaints, the staff were very friendly, I do indeed intend on going this year after the evening meal.

As Di says, great for people watching and love watching the come dancing people jiving round the dance floor :D
Colette

Advertisement

Re: Bamboo Restaurant

Postby michael » 25 Jan 2010 18:44

went august 09 to icmeler and returning in may 10, had a great time one of best hols abroad ,spent alot of time in the bamboo beach very entertaining,waiters were brilliant and friendly,solomon and patrick made every effort to ensure we had all we wanted,food excellent, even got my mate trev a birthday cake and decorated the evening table.dancing and music very good, watchout for the tina turner look alike woman/man brill!must give a mention also to shamuz he can move on the dance floor a nice lad as they all were really.hope the staff are still there this year as will definately go in and say hello. thanks guys,all the best for 2010 michael ,trev and familys.
michael
New User
New User

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 26 May 2010 20:21

went into bamboo sports bar next door for a drink last year
really nice place :) with friendly staff
xxxxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

Postby Jaydee123 » 15 Jul 2010 22:38

Honestly, I've never had a better night in my whole entire life!
The staff are great and will do anything in their power to ensure you have a wonderful night.
Although the meals on average are a tad bit steep when the prices have been worked out - it is defiantly worth every penny!
The lamb from their is to die for, especially the sweet and sour chicken.

Entertainment on a whole is good, although the same entertainment is shown everywhere in Marmaris and Icmeller. (Robo cop, Michael Jackson....)
But the waiters give off a good performance, not only do they serve meals and drinks but have a dance along as well.
Once the night goes on, it gives them a change to unwind and have a propper dance on the dance floor with everyone.
Bamboo never fails to please me!

We personally got picked up by a guy named Tommy (he's like the manager) from our hotel in Marmaris to the restaurant and then back to the hotel once the night was over for free. Although he would have made a profit from us buying drinks and meals, but atleast we got there and back safe :)

Although the sports bar next door is rather dead, it offers "happy hour" all night. No one ever seems to be in compared to next door... it's packed! Bamboo beach is loud and lively but next door is a totally different story.

I'd recommend this to everyone! It's not to be missed. I can't wait to go back, I'm missing them already.
Keeping in touch with everyone from there and look forward to seeing them again in a few weeks. :D x
Jaydee123
New User
New User

Postby sophie babesss » 17 Aug 2010 21:56

Heyyyaaaaa guysss

I letfed turkeyy yesterday the day before i lefted i went to the bamboo sports bar the waiters were brill loved them all
i had my picture taking with the 1 i throught look like ronaldo i hope theyy all remeber me like i remember themmm
and plz may i get all there email address so i can keep on touch with themmmm xxxxxxxxx defffo coming back next yearr xxxxxxxxxx
sophie babesss
New User
New User

Postby HelenM2507 » 11 Jan 2011 23:41

We found Bamboo Beach Restaurant on our first night of our holiday in sept and spent every night in there....the staff were fantastic and made everyone so welcome....they couldnt do enough for you....we have now made some great friends through them and cant wait to return in June to see them all again....love you all guys you are brilliant xxxxx :P :P :P :P :P
HelenM2507
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby debbielouise » 11 Jan 2011 23:45

JT wrote:Welcome to Guestbook for Bamboo Restaurant. Post your message here.
we came to icmeler on the 18th sept 2010
had a fantastic time at the bamboo! :)
lovely staff, brilliant entertainment! :D
will defo come back had an amazing time and the dancers kept my 8 year old happy he loved it :D
xxxx
debbielouise
New User
New User

Postby Southampton_Girl » 12 Jan 2011 10:37

Hello everyone,

I went on holiday to Icmeler in June 2010 and then again in September/October 2010 and thouroughly enjoyed my time there.

When I think Bamboo Beach Bar and Restaurant I think The Beach, The Entertainment, The Cocktails and the Energetic Staff......

Bamboo Beach Bar & Restaurant is situated right at the bottom of the canal opposite Bamboo Beach which is looked after by "William Shakespeare" as he likes to call himself. If you use this beach you can also be served by Bamboo Beach Bar staff for your refreshments so you get to know the staff during the day time too.... It's very relaxed there and you don't get any hassle to actaully purchase food or drinks but it's there if you want it. Therefore, I found myself here every day soaking up the sun and getting lost in my books.

They also have an Ice Cream stand there where they do the most delicious and tempting ice creams, I just had to try one of every flavour during my holiday in September/ October...

Not forgetting "Apollo" who sells boat trip excursions around Icmeler....

As for Bamboo Beach Bar and Restarant - Not only are all the staff friendly and energetic, they really get you in the holiday party spirit during their entertainment nights which included everything from Belly Dancers, Traditional Folk Dancing, Michael Jackson inpersonators, Dancing Flashing Robots, and of course their own staff dancing - and very good they are too!!

The food was lovely and they had a wide range of options available from Turkish cuisine to Pizza. We had the Leg of Lamb on our last evening during the June holiday and it was absolutely delicious and would definitely recommend that to anyone!

In my opinion, the whole ambiance and experience surrounding Bamboo Beach and Bamboo Restaurant really did make my holiday a good one and this included the restaurant, the beach, the ice creams and the boat trips...

Thanks to all the staff that worked there during 2010 Season, you worked extremeley hard to make your customers happy and enjoy their holidays. Seyhmous and all the boys there are fantastic!

I hope to see you all again when I re-visit Icmeler in the future!

Keep up the good work.

xxxx
Southampton_Girl

Postby blondie » 12 Jan 2011 11:11

Hmm, call me cynical, but it's a wee bit strange that the last half-dozen or so reviews for the Bamboo are all from first posters...
blondie

Postby Southampton_Girl » 12 Jan 2011 11:16

blondie wrote:Hmm, call me cynical, but it's a wee bit strange that the last half-dozen or so reviews for the Bamboo are all from first posters...

Maybe that's because we have just found out about this site!
Southampton_Girl

Postby blondie » 12 Jan 2011 11:40

It wasn't a dig at anyone in particular, just an observation...
blondie

Advertisement

Postby JT » 14 Jan 2011 10:07

Always does seem bogus when so many go on from first posters but.......... they all have different ip addys so will let it go.

When something like this happens then I always think well ok if it is a girlfriend of one of the boys there then good luck to them and they certainly had a good time at that particular place.

If people go there and find it not good at all then that too will be posted so works both ways.
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby blondie » 14 Jan 2011 10:31

Fair enough - as I said, wasn't having a go at any particular poster or trying to put "newbies" off posting, and as you have the "inside knowledge", you will be able to see where they're coming from. I'm just a wee bit cynical about things like this, as I've seen it on other forums, where it can sometimes be a bit more obvious that the so-called "reviews" are actually coming from the establishments themselves.
blondie

Postby ochlynda » 14 Jan 2011 22:31

Well I don't have a boyfriend at this resturant lol, but I can only agree with everyone else, good food, great welcome and can't wait till I am back again in 2011

Lynda
ochlynda

Postby JT » 14 Jan 2011 23:38

Every review or new post today on the forum came from ip addys in the UK and not Turkey otherwise they are deleted straight away and the account banned if I think there is something amiss.
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby helen2904 » 18 Jan 2011 15:29

The Bamboo restaurant is an excellent place to spend an evening. It has good food, entertainment and the staff are fantastic. As far as location is concerned, I would say it has the best location on the Icmeler seafront. If you don't want to look at the entertainment after your meal, then it is the perfect place to people watch.

Can't wait to visit in July.
helen2904

Advertisement

Postby sylvnclive » 03 Jun 2011 18:19

The bamboo has undergone a major facelift this year and most of the tables are in the open air, with extremely large umbrellas keeping the sun off (hopefully not the rain) when required. Prices are roughly the same as 2010 and many members of staff are back working there again.

Oscar is now a partner as opposed to the Manager and is a good host and makes you very welcome and has an obvious vested interest in ensuring you have a good time and return again during your holiday and any other visits you make back to Icmeler.

Now that the Mayor has revamped the promenade, this is the ideal 'people watching' restaurant and you won't be disappointed with your visit(s0, we weren't.
sylvnclive

Postby Vikki » 07 Aug 2011 12:53

Only been to bamboo once and i can honestly say had a fantastic night the food ,the service and the entertainment was brilliant will be going back there in sept as thier steaks are amazing :D
Vikki

Postby JT » 07 Aug 2011 14:05

I as in me and the wife and Rami and his wife and our good friends Lez and Tina ate here in July this year

Best steak I have had for a long long time anywhere.

Service was excellent also
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby ayse » 20 Sep 2011 10:48

Had a fantastic time at Bamboo, food and service was excellent yet again and very good value for money. Entertainment great and the staff couldn't have been better. Definitely worth a visit or two
ayse

• Advertisement

PreviousNext

Return to Guestbooks.